Round 1 - Broncos vs. Manly - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great kick from Wallace, shame it wont be a try

Reed has been a bit off tonight.

Hoffman seems to have picked up some pace. Good for him.

Reed looks very unfit.

Man that Maranta try was the best try I've seen the Broncos produce in a LONG time.

Hoffman has looked good on the wing so far. Reed is still pretty rusty by the looks of things. McCullough runs from dummy half too much still. We look pretty good overall. Much better in attack, we look like we can score tries this year.

This is exactly why I think trial results mean nothing.our attack looks infinitely better than last year. Prince and Wallace look like a really good combo so far and Hoffman looks great on the wing with Norman at fullback. Here's hoping we run over the top of them in the second half.

I don't really think Prince or Wallace have done much so far. It's mostly been individual brilliance, not really creativity or anything.

THose stats are troubling.

No doubt possession will swing in the second half. Can the Broncos hold them out and counter-punch?

Hoffman has some zip on him.

Exactly why was macca denied the first try? It looked over the line on the big screen here.

Norman, Prince and Wallace doing well so far, one thing for Norman be careful with how deep you are, could have been very costly but outside of that his played well.

Hopefully Hodges scores more than he let in this year.
I have been impressed with Wallace and Prince.

Exactly why was macca denied the first try? It looked over the line on the big screen here.

Deemed to be short based on bugger all evidence.

Confusing call.

Looked just short on the replay

On my screen he looked short.

Fair call.

Mccullough try should've been awarded if the on field ref thought it was a try

It did look kinda short, I'm glad he didn't go for a double movement.

The angle they showed wasn't conclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Ondi
  • rj9
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • thenry
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrMoore
  • Mr Fourex
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.