PRE-GAME Round 1 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

There are 2 things that worry me about his game.

Reynolds + Inglis combining;

Sutton and Stewart ball playing on the edges (with Inglis lurking behind).

I'm actually not that worried about us controlling the middle, all things being equal, which, well, really haven't been over the last few seasons, but I am hoping Bennett has instilled discipline and good line speed in defence ... otherwise we are cactus against the bunnies.

Vidot dropped a fair few kilos in the offseason in the aim of getting some of his speed back, like people wanted, and now we have people wanting him in the front row? Madness.

Vidot is a monster and was easily a standout for us in 2014. But since Bennett dropped him all of a sudden people are telling themselves he was a liability. Madness.

I don't care what people say. I must be old school - in the days where a winger was FAST and scored tries because of speed first, and finishing prowess 2nd.

I'll take Alex Johnston thanks.

Vidot runs like a prop, carries players on his back like a good prop and makes metres like a good prop.

For mine, it's madness to play him on the wing until he matches Milf for "pure speed" .... lol ...as you would say AP

Last edited:
11 hours to go bitches!!

Picturing the "Let's go Broncos" drumroll into the 80s voice: "ahhh...do it", fireworks a poppin, Hodgo runnin the boys out through the yellow members coat tunnel.

"WAAAAnnnnAANANANANA, DURR DA DOO, WANNNNAAANN, DURRRR DA DOO DOO, we got the team work to make the dream work..."

Beer in right, chips in left, footy in front.

**** YEAH FOOTYS BACK

Vidot dropped a fair few kilos in the offseason in the aim of getting some of his speed back, like people wanted, and now we have people wanting him in the front row? Madness.

Vidot is a monster and was easily a standout for us in 2014. But since Bennett dropped him all of a sudden people are telling themselves he was a liability. Madness.

You'll get tired of making things up one day, mate. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Happy game day everyone!

11 hours to go bitches!!

Picturing the "Let's go Broncos" drumroll into the 80s voice: "ahhh...do it", fireworks a poppin, Hodgo runnin the boys out through the yellow members coat tunnel.

"WAAAAnnnnAANANANANA, DURR DA DOO, WANNNNAAANN, DURRRR DA DOO DOO, we got the team work to make the dream work..."

**** YEAH FOOTYS BACK

Don't forget Guy Sebastien hyping the crowd with some song I've never heard before!

11 hours to go bitches!!

**** YEAH FOOTYS BACK

yer gunna have to put that beer down to eat those chips, unless you.... carry on.

New game to play. "Morkel's Gone Mute". Pick which minute of the game I have lost my voice by yelling at the refs (and/or trying to get Hodges' attention). Independent adjudicators tonight include [MENTION=8311]Harry Sack[/MENTION] & [MENTION=2221]Porthoz[/MENTION].

Don't forget Guy Sebastien hyping the crowd with some song I've never heard before!

Seriously? They have him performing tonight? Goddamn it. They can never get anyone decent.

Goodwin, Reed, Maranta and Reddy.

I may not even watch.

I may not even watch.
What a surprise, you being negative... Where have I seen that before? Oh right, basically every game last year.

I may not even watch.

Copley and Reed on the left up against Goodwin and Reddy.

We might have the edge on that side of the park actually.

Young bull (Walker) on old bull (Hodges) should be a good battle.

except walker plays on the right so he'll be marked by reed.

Have no idea what to expect.

Like everyone else, just hoping for some good defence and some cohesion in the backline.

Even if the Broncos do go onto win, you can almost bank on Souths going in at half-time with a lead.

Bennett teams traditionally start slow and have some pretty dicey moments until they start to put the pieces together in the second half. Look for the Broncos to play some of their best footy just after half-time, just like they did against Wigan.

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • bb_gun
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Griffo
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • Hurrijo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.