Round 1 - Bulldogs v Broncos - LIVE Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutsy win.

Hook still is hopeless with his use of the bench though.

Winning the special olympics is still winning. :takdir:

It was ugly, but hell you can't deny it was gutsy especially from Maranta and Barba, doesn't change the fact some changes need to be made but I'm encouraged by the team's effort tonight.

They're realists. I was never THAT worried but we turned to absolute shit in the 2nd half.

Realists? No. We won, they were wrong. Where's the reality in that?

Its a win but not convincing. Looks like there's still a lot of rubbish from last year

Maranta deserves Man of the Match but I really doubt you guys will admit it. Our defense was great. I don't understand the third man in penalty that led to the bulldogs second try. It's strictly to aid the attacking team. Kinda makes no sense in that particular case.

Bit of a mixed bag tonight. Some good signs in attack early, but lost our way for quite a while. Defence was strong though and got us home in the end.

Long ways for us to go yet, but a win's a win!

Hopefully this shows Griffin that Hoffman isn't right for the 6..Ended up shouting "Pass the fucking ball!" a couple of times towards the end.

Not pretty, but a win's a win.

Maranta deserves Man of the Match but I really doubt you guys will admit it. Our defense was great. I don't understand the third man in penalty that led to the bulldogs second try. It's strictly to aid the attacking team. Kinda makes no sense in that particular case.

Agreed Copley's break was great, but Maranta made a shitload of defusing plays defensively that went a long way to winning it for us and for once finished a set try play perfectly.

Awesome we got across the line but our halves were terrible. Against Good sides they will be our undoing.

Realists? No. We won, they were wrong. Where's the reality in that?

Yeah, realists was the wrong choice of words. But honestly we've seen that 2nd half collapse time and time again in the last few years and you honestly can't be blamed to think it was going to happen all over again.

Hopefully this shows Griffin that Hoffman isn't right for the 6..Ended up shouting "Pass the fucking ball!" a couple of times towards the end.

Not pretty, but a win's a win.

Dad ?!?

Winning the special olympics is still winning. :takdir:

Is this stuff really necessary? Who were the Bulldogs really missing? Kasiano.

I honestly think Maranta was outstanding, very happy for him.

At this stage, honestly, i would go Barba 5/8, Hoffman fullback. Hoffman provides zero at 5/8 and Barba is the best half at the club so that way we get something from both players.

Or out Niko at 5/8 and Hoffman to wing... With Maranta dropping off, I think Vidot can do more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • leon.bott
  • maddo
  • Aldo
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncorob
  • Tmac
  • broncomax
  • Skathen
  • HarryAllan7
  • Strop
  • FACTHUNT
  • Alec
  • MrMoore
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.