Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Well, clearly Haas and Fifita are great! But let’s talk about some new faces.

By far, I kinda agree Croft has been the most important signing, he’s exactly what we need, we don’t expect a Cronk that kind of great, but we don’t want Boyd as last season that kind of shit. As long as Croft put on shows like tonight, we’ll all forgot about his sting with storm.

From the backs, I have to say I’m impressed by Arthars, he’s a weapon in attack, but he’s also way beyond average in defense. He’s had a few spotlights defending our try line.

If TPJ is suspended for hitting somebody in the chest this game has got softer then ever.

Our spine worked well tonight. Crofts kicking game and ball playing is exactly what we need to compliment Milf. Isaako was over all good tonight and gave me enough to think he can build into what we need him to be. I was impressed by the forwards and really liked what Arthars did out there also tonight.

Hope we get to see the boys next week as it seems it will be a day to day thing as it stands.

If Glenn is back next week, have to get rid of Macca. I thought Jamil was good. Runs with intent has ball playing ability.
Worried about TPJ. Could be out for a bit.
Boyd just runs from dummy half, can't see him making a tackle break but at least he put his body on the line in that 2nd half break.
We look much better with a proper 7.
Not trying to shit on boyd but the break was made by marsters stepping on the inside of boyd. Marsters did this on a few occassions during the match.

Well.

Truthfully, I'm surprised but VERY pleasantly surprised.

We looked confident, throwing the ball around, our sweeping plays looked slick, kicking game was good but our D wasn't good honestly. Some of the cows tries were easy, it was pathetic defense and effort by Oates. I'm over Oates. He's gotta go seriously. The doofus is a liability on that wing.

But, how good was Patty Carrigan? He played like a true leader. Gritty. Tough. Ferocious. Loved it. Haas was great as usual. Isaako played well until the last 15 mins. Flegs was good. Turps have great service as usual.

Has everyone noticed the cows scored when Macca came on? Lol seriously the guy seems like a decent bloke but he's a jinx. I really believe that.

Over all, pretty happy right now. It's only 1 game but it's something to build on.

I was thrilled with that... wasn’t expecting it but damn it was good. Kennedy and Hopoate did well in their stints. Good to see the new boys pulling their weight straight away. Arthars was really good.
And that try by Fifita.....
Put your money on try of the season in round one already

Last edited:
When Glenn comes back he should be playing off the bench. We played with our best starting forward pack tonight.

Last edited:
It may be early ... but i'm calling it anyway:

Bellamy has made a mistake allowing Croft to walk.

We looked soooooooo much better with a genuine halfback. and I think Croft being away from Smith, will lift his game to another level, since he can now own the team, something he couldn't do at the Storm with Smith around

I don’t want to bring the old coach comparison back, but I have to give Seibold some credit for his signing, Croft, Arthars, Kennedy and maybe even Kennar?

Quite good bargain! He’s clearly better with numbers, that’s what I can say for sure.

It may be early ... but i'm calling it anyway:

Bellamy has made a mistake allowing Croft to walk.

We looked soooooooo much better with a genuine halfback. and I think Croft being away from Smith, will lift his game to another level, since he can now own the team, something he couldn't do at the Storm with Smith around

Yep he was outstanding. Game management and line breaks and some well placed kicks. Something about him says he knows what to do and when

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • broncoscope
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
  • BroncsNBundy
  • marw
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.