Round 1 Discussion

To be honest if I had to deal with that effort, I'd probably leave on my own terms before they make me the scapegoat.

I'd drag RTS after that effort. What $800k and can't tackle now?

I am honestly staggered at how bad the Warriors have been. Just horrendous. I seriously wonder if they want a new coach

I'm not going to write off the Warriors (for the season) just yet.
I'm expecting a vastly superior effort against us next week.

He would still have to get the full support of the board application in.

Need the Warriors (for the Broncos game) and Johnson (for the 69'ers) to pick up their game... why the **** is Lolohea kicking the Warriors goals btw?

Because Harley said so!

It's round 1 fellas ,settle down. Did anyone reckon Bennett should have been sacked after round 1 last year?

Hmm some possession here for the Warriors, what can they do with it.

28-10, Tigers really should have scored earlier in the second. Tigers really need to score next and not give the Warriors a sniff.

Jeff Robson as your starting halfback LOL!

Such a typical bone-head error there from Sauaso Sue. He did all the hard-work made a really good run for his team and had to ruin it by throwing a silly offload.

You cannot afford to give this Warriors team a sniff, especially not with a threat like Shaun Johnson.

28-20 with 15 to go. It's game on.

Make that 28-26.

Wow.

Holy shit, the Tigers are in meltdown now.

The "Defence" experiment hasn't worked, sack Robson and Ayshford, play Loloahea at Five-Eighth, Hurrell at Centre, bring in a young winger (Not sure if Fusitua is healthy)

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.