7:05pm - North Queensland Cowboys vs Cronulla Sharks

Saturday -

3:30pm - West Tigers vs Sydney Roosters
6:00pm - South Sydney Rabbitohs vs New Zealand Warriors
8:05pm - Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs vs Melbourne Storm

Sunday -

3:10pm - Penrith Panthers vs Parramatta Eels
5:30pm - Gold Coast Titans vs Canberra Raiders

That schedule is weird! Daylight savings really messes things up. Friday at 5pm, Saturday at 8pm and Sunday at 5:30pm. So strange.

5pm Friday will be a regular occurence until Daylight Savings ends, but the 8pm Saturday won't be a regular thing, that's only because that game is in Perth, I think it'll regularly be 2:00pm / 4:30pm / 6:30pm on Saturdays for us.

Luckily Daylight Savings ends in less than a month anyway, it's annoying af.

5pm Friday is such a shit time. Well done NRL!

Just checked the guide and footys on at 3.30 in the arvo on CI. It’s in Gem but at least it’s showing at a decent time

What is wrong with Cleary, Nofo was literally their best player last season..

Dylan Napa dropped to the bench.

More than likely for his lackluster finish to the season after Origin. He wouldn't be the first Origin debutant to struggle. Expect him to be back in the starting side soon.

But on the plus side, Fitzgibbon named to start. **** yeah.

I might have a bit of a crack at the Dogs @$3 to beat the Storm. No Slater, Harris or Maclean and a new halves pairing.
I think the odds are wrong so I will be taking it on.

I might have a bit of a crack at the Dogs @$3 to beat the Storm. No Slater, Harris or Maclean and a new halves pairing.
I think the odds are wrong so I will be taking it on.

Agree, I think the Doggies forwards might give them a bit of a touch up personally, although a lot depends on which version of Woods shows up, the pillow or the monster.

Let’s not forget though, the Dogs halves are mostly all new and will have their own combination problems.

The first few rounds of a new season always produces unpredictable results. Pretty sure I won't be surprised by any result unless the Knights win by 40 !

Blood hell ponga shows he’s worth every cent the knights paid just 3 minutes into the game. The kid has tallent.

How is danny bedurus allowed to commentate on knights games
Literally spending the whole time pumping them up with so much bias it’s just not funny
Commentating is supposed to be neutral

How is danny bedurus allowed to commentate on knights games
Literally spending the whole time pumping them up with so much bias it’s just not funny
Commentating is supposed to be neutral

As if the NRL is ever biased......

Manly are making us look bad and we aren't even playing them

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Bish
  • Gympie devil
  • Johnny92
  • Tim K
  • Skathen
  • The Don
  • Waynesaurus
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BroncosAlways
  • Browny
  • Allo
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • RolledOates
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Xzei
  • winslow_wong
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.