PRE-GAME Round 1 - Dragons vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
McCullough named to play

Source is ReadingThePlay on Twitter, he's usually on point. We'll find out shortly, team sheets are due in 1 hour before kick-off. (12 minutes from this post)
No he's not

https://www.broncos.com.au/news/2018/03/08/late-mail---broncos-v-dragons/

BRONCOS FINAL NRL TEAM
1. Darius Boyd ©
2. Corey Oates
3. James Roberts
4. Jordan Kahu
5. Jamayne Isaako
6. Anthony Milford
7. Kodi Nikorima
8. Matt Lodge
10. Sam Thaiday
14. Tevita Pangai junior
11. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett
13. Josh McGuire
Interchange:
9. Andrew McCullough
15. Joe Ofahengaue
16. Korbin Sims
17. Jaydn Su’A
Coach: Wayne Bennett

Source is ReadingThePlay on Twitter, he's usually on point. We'll find out shortly, team sheets are due in 1 hour before kick-off. (12 minutes from this post)
Just read his stuff.

He’s like the Mole. Just publish shit and then act as if you have inside knowledge.

No he's not

So he isn't.

giphy.gif

Lodge cops it all week, meanwhile the dragons escape scrutiny for intending to retire the number 1 for the game, in honour of Langlands who was charged with assaulting a minor.

I guess when one of your starting props has only played 15 nrl games and hasn’t played in 3 years and the other has never started an nrl game (I don’t think) and you have a prop starting at hooker people are enititled to have doubts. Still hope our young pack can stand up.

For what it’s worth, Hunt looks ridiculous in the Red V. Just yuk

Play the ball has already started to slide. One blatant roll under the foot when dragons attacking our line.

Poor kick Milf, and then we let Widderp run it to the 40. Bloody hell.

Oof. The hell was Kahu sitting out there on the back rower?

This just reminds me too much of our worst games iin the last couple of years. I know it's early, but it's so unbelievably similar that it's hard to call it early season rust completely.

1. Milford
2. Kahu
3. Roberts
4. Boyd
5. Issako
6. maybe Nona (till Bird)
7. Knik
8. Lodge
9. McCullough (one a year a warning contract or not over him already slow slow slow)
10. TPJ
11. Oates
12. Gillo
13. McGuire
14. Sims
15. Offa
16. Sua
17. Murphy

Glenn qcup good to drop so he finally realises no matter how hard he is trying he is getting left behind needs to find something or go.

Thaiday Qcup/retirement

We had no preseason by looks of it so no harm in making the required changes. Need a couple of contract slots to snap up a young hooker and half.

Hate to sack a captain of the broncos but Darius has to be told he is on thin ice.

Is it just me, or does Alex Glenn seem like the easiest person in the NRL to tackle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dexter
  • sooticus
  • Gaz
  • LittleDavey
  • phoenix
  • broncos4life
  • Big Del
  • pennywisealfie
  • winslow_wong
  • bert_lifts
  • lynx000
  • leish107
  • ettybay
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • BruiserMk1
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • Rambstien
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.