PRE-GAME Round 1 - Dragons vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's go boys!

I tipped the Dragons tonight.

*hides*

I'm hoping tonight's a high quality game, I remember the last couple of round one games have been pretty slack, just set for set Defensive low scoring sort of games

I'm hoping tonight's a high quality game, I remember the last couple of round one games have been pretty slack, just set for set Defensive low scoring sort of games

First month or month and a half can often be like that. Players are rusty, need time to get their skills back.

I tipped the Dragons tonight.

*hides*

11C33AB1CC8E3FF6573B37FE42A7185E4EE675B3

Mail is that McCullough is out.

Source?

Last I heard (5:20 today) is that he would be on the bench and that Thaiday would start.

Source is ReadingThePlay on Twitter, he's usually on point. We'll find out shortly, team sheets are due in 1 hour before kick-off. (12 minutes from this post)

Source is ReadingThePlay on Twitter, he's usually on point. We'll find out shortly, team sheets are due in 1 hour before kick-off. (12 minutes from this post)
Ta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • pennywisealfie
  • winslow_wong
  • LittleDavey
  • bert_lifts
  • lynx000
  • leish107
  • ettybay
  • bb_gun
  • Gaz
  • Dexter
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • BruiserMk1
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • Rambstien
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Reds2011
  • Scdeac
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.