PRE-GAME Round 1 - Dragons vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain the tpj at prop to me? I thought he was a future lock and didn't quite have a significant gas tank yet? Or is this just Wayne bennett season opening smoke and mirrors?

There's not really a huge difference. He'll probably play similar to last year, only starting this round. If Bird is going to be a unique lock, then his future is probably in the front row here.

There's not really a huge difference. He'll probably play similar to last year, only starting this round. If Bird is going to be a unique lock, then his future is probably in the front row here.
I honestly don't see Bird going to lock. I was all for it but I've gone off it. Just keep in in the centres and have to stroke weapons out wide

What's a 'unique lock' ?

What's a 'unique lock' ?

Well, from what I understood, they wanted Bird to be different to your typical modern lock. Sort of like an extra half, or probably more of an inside centre, whereas the rest are an extra prop.

Well, from what I understood, they wanted Bird to be different to your typical modern lock. Sort of like an extra half, or probably more of an inside centre, whereas the rest are an extra prop.

well they plan on him being a back to the future style lock. more of a ball playing lock than an extra prop.

it is not really unique, it's just that many locks have gone away from that style in recent years

Maybe I'm pedantic but there really isn't any such beast as a unique ( one of a kind ) lock. There are locks and they have different styles. Perhaps you just meant an unusual lock or an older style lock or even just a different style lock to the modern one. No matter, moving right along

So is this 6pm QLD time or 7pm QLD time? Fucked if I can work it out.

Trying to figure out if we're adding or subtracting 1 hour like....

Zach-Galifianakis-counting.gif

Let’s get ready to do a bita rippin n a tearing.

25y9ca.jpg

I honestly don't see Bird going to lock. I was all for it but I've gone off it. Just keep in in the centres and have to stroke weapons out wide

The weapons will only be stroked in the privacy of ones own home .

What's a 'unique lock' ?

One who doesn`t play like a prop .

Maybe I'm pedantic but there really isn't any such beast as a unique ( one of a kind ) lock. There are locks and they have different styles. Perhaps you just meant an unusual lock or an older style lock or even just a different style lock to the modern one. No matter, moving right along

Blame the Cronulla Sharks and the man known as Gal . Won 1 premiership so it must be a successful ploy ?
NRL is a game of copy cats . Bring on the Walker brothers .

Dragons had the best left side attack in the NRL last year with 45 tries. The Broncos best was right side with 39 tries. Hunt is going to have to fix their right side attack with only 20 tries.

Broncos have won 20/29 round one games. Two draws in ’90 and ’94 against Wests and Eels but first loss wasn’t until ’99 when Walker was sent off. Last time a Bronco was sent off too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• pennywisealfie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • lynx000
  • UP DA BRIZZY BRONX
  • Scorchie
  • barker
  • Culhwch
  • Xzei
  • Manofoneway
  • Waynesaurus
  • MrMoore
  • Fitzy
  • broncoscope
  • BroncoFan94
  • broncsgoat
  • scobie
  • theshed
  • YeahNahMate
  • Spoon
  • Skyblues87
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.