10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
He told them mid yr he was not resigning with them and the Titans still offered more than what the Broncos did
Fair enough but his demotion still doesn't surprise me but I thought it might be Pearson filling his shoes. Mead will play a role with this team sometime this year, he is a hell of a good asset to have waiting in the wings.

meady

meady

QCup Player
Oct 19, 2016
Fair enough but his demotion still doesn't surprise me but I thought it might be Pearson filling his shoes. Mead will play a role with this team sometime this year, he is a hell of a good asset to have waiting in the wings.
It surprises the hell out of me. He was going to be the clubs best winger by yrs end. Age is not on his side

meady

meady

QCup Player
Oct 19, 2016
Wow Oates and Moga would have to be the comps biggest wing/centre pairing wouldn't they? both atleast 190cm+ & 105kg+ Hopefully they steam roll Edrick lee
Watch Roberts and Lee go for the 5th rd of biffs in this game. These 2 have it in for each other

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
It surprises the hell out of me. He was going to be the clubs best winger by yrs end. Age is not on his side
Like I always say constantly, things change quickly in this game. It is certainly not the end of the road for him, he could be in the lineup come Round 2. I hope he keeps his chin up.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Like I always say constantly, things change quickly in this game. It is certainly not the end of the road for him, he could be in the lineup come Round 2. I hope he keeps his chin up.

or Bennett is playing mind games to screw with the media ... wouldn't be the first time. :biggrin:

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
I think Bennett just loves a good smokey for R1.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Last years form when he scored a whopping total of 7 tries?

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Didnt realise form meant tries scored? I thought you've seen all his games?

That's what he is paid to do.

16 tries in the past 3 years.

Kahu scored 15 in one season (2016).

If he can get back to his best, I would like him in the side. But he hasn't been at his best in quite some time.

meady

meady

QCup Player
Oct 19, 2016
That's what he is paid to do.

16 tries in the past 3 years.

Kahu scored 15 in one season (2016).
As one wise BHQ stated moments ago. I guess that's the diff between the Titans and the Broncos.

Comparing the scoring of Mead in Titans to Kahu at the Bronx is just plain unfair but you knew that.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
As one wise BHQ stated moments ago. I guess that's the diff between the Titans and the Broncos.

Comparing the scoring of Mead in Titans to Kahu at the Bronx is just plain unfair but you knew that.

Don has 33 tries in that same time period

In fact, Maranta scored 23 and played a lot less games too

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Maybe we're starting Moga on the left edge to keep Milford happy, they're good mates from school. Might free him up to play his natural game. Guess we'll find out.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Moga is very good in the air and did plenty of work with Milford today with kicks. It’s another attacking option he’d provide. But they rotated through everyone today on the left hand side.

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
Well my friends I got my wish as it seems at this very moment. I have wanted Moga in the team ever since we signed him. Kahu is too good on the wing to move him.
I hope Moga can live up to his potential and move forward after his previous injuries just as Kahu has done.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Is moga defensively sound ? I was hoping for offa to get a run , am still not sold on Arrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Dash
  • Galah
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Footy Fanatic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.