vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness, Offa had a chance to start last year and didn't make a single hit up. Not one fucking hit up
Yes, let's judge a young kid on one game...

I rate the bloke, I've seen him come through the ranks, his attitude and his work ethic. You don't put 200 meters almost every game (in NYC and ISC) without it.

I rate the bloke, I've seen him come through the ranks, his attitude and his work ethic. You don't put 200 meters almost every game (in NYC and ISC) without it.
Have you watched NYC? Can make 200m in about 4 hitups in that joke of a comp.

And yet, almost no other player does it.
I just don't think he is deserving of a starting spot. Sims is a proven starter and does a good job. Offa has let us down before and wasn't in the team most of last season so he won't be all of a sudden starting.

Well lets just say I was extremely disappointed as was Bennett. It wasn't his first game, he had played about 25 before that. The fact that he didn't grab hold of a golden opportunity was disappointing. He was rewarded and pretty much shit the bed deluxe. That said, I am all for second chances but I strongly believe he needs to earn his spot back on the bench before even thinking about starting. To start for you club you must earn it and in my books he hasn't earned a start yet.

Offa had a great game in the trial and I think he will really step it up in England to get a run on spot.

Well lets just say I was extremely disappointed as was Bennett. It wasn't his first game, he had played about 25 before that. The fact that he didn't grab hold of a golden opportunity was disappointing. He was rewarded and pretty much shit the bed deluxe. That said, I am all for second chances but I strongly believe he needs to earn his spot back on the bench before even thinking about starting. To start for you club you must earn it and in my books he hasn't earned a start yet.
Agree with you here.

That's fair enough. The occasion obviously overawed him, and he did without a doubt shit the bed, but let's not forget he was a 20 y/old, which in forwards terms, is a baby.

Bennett obviously sent him to ISC to play against grown men and possibly toughen him up a bit mentally. He certainly did well there, and he looked to be much more at ease in the trial against the Sharks forward pack.

We'll find out soon enough I guess...

To be fair on Offa here we were dominated while he was on the field and defended most of it from memory and the only player who had a reasonable game was Pangai Jr out of our entire 17. In all honesty I tried to not watch that one too keenly because I didn't want to throw my phone into a wall, again.

Not the point... it's about who fits the bill better after we lost Parker and Wallace. Ofa is hands down a better option as a starter than Ese.

Not saying Ese'ese should start. I just think that Sims and Blair will be the starting props.

1 Boyd
2 Oates
3 Kahu
4 Roberts
5 Pearson
6 Milford
7 Hunt
8 McGuire
9 McCullough
10 Blair
11 Thaiday
12 Gillett
13 Arrow

14 Marshall
15 Glenn
16 Sims
17 Pangai Jr

So whats the general consensus with Marshall and Nikorima. If fully fit, are people rating Marshall over Niko as the utility?

So whats the general consensus with Marshall and Nikorima. If fully fit, are people rating Marshall over Niko as the utility?
I certainly am. To me, it's no contest.

I rate Niko over Benji

I don't think Benji has the elusiveness that made him dangerous 10 years ago, without that he's a shell of his former self. I would probably go Niko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • Broncorob
  • Big Del
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • Fatboy
  • TimWhatley
  • theshed
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • Wild Horse
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mick_Hancock
  • broncos4life
  • Stix
  • kman
  • Broncosgirl
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.