Round 1 - Storm vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vunigrub shows his colours finally

This is a good experience now for the kids, see how the best do it and what you need to aspire to in this age of wrestle and grubbery.

What was that bullshit from Vunivalu? Second time this game he's put in a cheap shot for no reason and not been called on it.

What is the fucking obsession with kicking on the 4th tackle on a 20 metre restart

You'll find it relates to 'Game Management', it's something we've been lacking for a number of years.

All the problems are clear again though unfortunately, just like last year:

1. Not tackling the legs
2. not closing down the offloads
3. dropping the ball
4. slow play the balls.

They need time to gel.

Last edited:
How goods our 9. He is about as quick as our 1.

Good to know Bird has been brushing up on the Michael Hancock sideways running guide.

if im a neutral this is a clear no fight. props to melbourne and their preparation its impressive.

It's round one. I've called out people too, but it's round one under a new coach, new positions and against the Evil Empire at their home
I don't care if it's round 1 or round 25, we haven't thrown ANYTHING at them in attack to threaten them even slightly. What's the excuse for that? What's pre season for? We look so lost and disorganised in attack, it's ridiculous. I never expected a win but I expected better than this. Every storm forward bends our line, legs pumping, quick ptb. Looking threatening almost every set. Look at us. Ridiculous.

Wow they actually made a right call against Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bazza
  • Mustafur
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Huge
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.