Round 1 - Storm vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we still persist with Macca? He so shit and looks slower than ever.

**** me that was always a try, but when ever the storm players give a clear expression it's not a try the ref makes sure they go to the video to find a way to award it.

Last edited:
No where near the line... touchess

Just can't get excited about Macca and Knik. They are just simply a class beneath Smith and Munster who have this game on a string.

Shoulder charge from vunivalu there

I don't care if it's round 1 or round 25, we haven't thrown ANYTHING at them in attack to threaten them even slightly. What's the excuse for that? What's pre season for? We look so lost and disorganised in attack, it's ridiculous. I never expected a win but I expected better than this. Every storm forward bends our line, legs pumping, quick ptb. Looking threatening almost every set. Look at us. Ridiculous.
Maybe you should follow them then. Sick of your whiney shit

That’ll give them confidence but they need to back it up which hey had so much trouble with last year.

Surprised to hear only our 4th tackle in their 20? And we score? It’s not so bad I guess

Just keep passing to goates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • sooticus
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Thelmus
  • Browny
  • Organix
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Jazza
  • Manlyman
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Culhwch
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.