/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Watching the replay.

I thought the two no tries in the first half were fair calls.

The first Capewell one was definitely the right call. He grounds it short and rolls the ball over the line. While he always had his hand on it, the ball rolling along the ground constitutes a knock on. Always has.

Gamble's pass, even with the angles they shown, I think it's a bit tough to argue against that one.

Watching the replay.

I thought the two no tries in the first half were fair calls.

The first Capewell one was definitely the right call. He grounds it short and rolls the ball over the line. While he always had his hand on it, the ball rolling along the ground constitutes a knock on. Always has.

Gamble's pass, even with the angles they shown, I think it's a bit tough to argue against that one.
yeah more or less, though I like Gambles slight of hand flat passes, we are going to get many tries off that.

An overlooked effort play by hetherington before cobbo's 2nd try was when carrigan took the hit up the play before and hetherington was tearing up beside him in support and hit a gap but didn't get the pass.

Instead of ruminating on a missed opportunity, he quickly got back in the attacking line and got the ball from paix before passing it to reynolds who kicked it to cobbo.

That short 10 seconds showed everything about hetherington. He is a player who does the 1 percenters (support play, efforts to put himself in the right position, work ethic). He has quickly become a favourite.

Where was the duty of care from the Manly medical staff?

Keeping Turbo out there when he was very clearly in a world of pain reminded me of Souths keeping GI out on the field when he did his knee.

Why didn't the club doctor demand he was taken off? And if he did and the coaching staff said no, why the **** doesn't he have the power to overrule the coaching staff?

This is fucking awesome.
What a score to wake up to.
Onya Broncos, cant wait to watch the replay after work.

Do yourself a favour, watch the replay on 9now.

Ennis in the box for the Fox Sports broadcast.

Isaako has flopped with the Titans as well mate, about time you gave up on that little nugget
Don't give a **** about his current efforts. Not defending him in any way, just showing up a wanker's bullshit.

I'm kinda concerned we're going to be absolutely decimated come origin period. Potentially quite a few players we may be missing.

Cobbo, Oates, staggs, Haas, Capewell, Carrigan, Flegler. Hell, wouldn't be surprised if they threw areyn in at this stage.

Crazy to think that a team who got the spoon 2 years ago would have so many players in origin lol

Sounds like you needed to put the brakes on several drinks ago old mate. No one likes a nasty drunk.
People don't like liars either. Just admit you fucked up. Never rated Nui and the Broncos started winning when RK came back into the team, the facts are the complete opposite of your lies.

Cobbo's intercept shouldn't have been green lit, he was never onside. Loved it but it wasn't a fair try.

Where was the duty of care from the Manly medical staff?

Keeping Turbo out there when he was very clearly in a world of pain reminded me of Souths keeping GI out on the field when he did his knee.

Why didn't the club doctor demand he was taken off? And if he did and the coaching staff said no, why the **** doesn't he have the power to overrule the coaching staff?
Yeh where was the duty of care when we reached 30?
The ref should have stopped the game. The poor Manly players were already being made to suffer enough.

Some of those kids will be scarred for life😂

One of the most impressive things I noticed is we bashed them when they had the ball and bashed them when we had the ball. I mean physically bashed them. Manly were clearly hurting physically during and after the game. DCE when he sat down in the presser he let out an ooow under his breath and walked gingerly out of the presser as well. I think the Manly players are all most likely trying to file AVO's against the Broncos this morning... it was dead set brutal.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.