CommBank Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never understood the NRL's rule with only having a 4 man bench.
With the modern game the way it is, so physical and demanding and injuries are more frequent... the 8 substitutions can still remain, but why can't the bench have 6 or 7 people on it?

Not everyone that is on the bench has to play, similiar to football (soccer).
It just gives an opportunity for coaches to cover multiple positions in case of injury or HIA and provides greater flexibility depending on the game status (for example, if a team is down and chasing they might choose to bring on a second fullback or half).

NRL is still backwards on their 4 man bench and only those 17 players can actually step onto the field.

I know it's slightly off topic but to bring it back - Fcuk the Eels!
C'mon Broncos! We need this one

Rain predicted to come in tonight.

Should I rub into my Eel loving friend that her team is going down tonight

would kill for prime Rabs commentating again

Apparently he's open to doing Origin again?

Not sure if that was a joke or not or if it's been shut down.

I’m going to the game tonight, and expecting a shit tonne of rain! Also expecting a good hit back after last week. Never been to Commbank, apparently pretty good.

Yeah it's full of westies but apart from that it's not bad.

If it's going to be wet down at Parra, teams that have the best kicking game there generaly come away with the spoils.

So yeh, good luck Brisbane.

Mam and Walsh just need to slow things down a touch in execution. Obviously thye havent played long enough yet where the game does slow down for them.

Anyway, lets see what they do?

Also, very impresed with Redcliffe, they are, not surprising seeing as how he built them from scratch, a Bennett team.

I still sense though the comp still don't take them as seriously as they should.

And that lad Katoa - look once Arey goes and say we aren't convinced by Madden or Black, take a long hard look at this kid.

He could be the finishing touch to a multi-premiership winning roster.

Anyway, sorry - back on topic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.