Round 10 - Broncos vs Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here I was in an earlier thread asking what would happen if Hodges made 10 games in a row, well guess I really fucked it up didn't I.

Actually. Beale right wing, yow yeh centre. That's my guess

Coxy said:
Macca wasn't there for the 10 minutes we fought back.

Will now.

Beale to centre I reckon.

hopefully hook is paying attention, im sure he is.

**** off munzie you pest.

Bye next week and Hodges wasn't going to play the game after origin anyway so we probably wouldn't have seen him for the next two weeks at least. Hopefully it's a minor injury.

Scotty said:
Aeetee said:
Hmmm Hodges signs for 3 years and then hurts himself in what could be a season ending injury..... *insert twilight zone music here*

Hammy.... 3-6 weeks.... It's hodges x by 3 :)
Season ending? I didn't think it looked THAT bad?

LMAO ... Dragons have obviously taken the 13+ on themselves again ...

Anyway, I'm confident in us getting the win. Penrith gave it everything in the first half, and it showed towards the end of it. We are only two points behind.

Also for some reason I don't think Hodges will be out for the whole year, and with Hoffman, Gillett and Te'o back soon-ish, we'll be able to cover for him pretty well.

At least it happened playing for us and not Qld. Always more annoying when players get injured on rep duty.

I really wish CH 9 would **** off TAB and that shit head munzie. Hate those ads.

user_nat said:
At least it happened playing for us and not Qld. Always more annoying when players get injured on rep duty.

True, I remember when Tate got injured in Origin in 07. Never played for us again. [icon_frown

Hopefully we come out with a different attitude second half, if we do we can win and win well for that matter.

I'd say Kingston coming off for Penrith had more to do than any changes with the Broncos.

Oh other than Hala.

Bull_Shark said:

Dude please do not talk or make any references to the other game. Some of us are watching it after this one.

Aeetee said:
Bull_Shark said:

Dude please do not talk or make any references to the other game. Some of us are watching it after this one.
+1

Big Pete said:
I'd say Kingston coming off for Penrith had more to do than any changes with the Broncos.

Oh other than Hala.
Both of these = true

They're saying it's a tear :(

Penalty to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Browny
  • Waynesaurus
  • Kev_Guz
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • IceWorks
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • davidp
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Financeguy
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Harry Sack
  • Howie
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.