Round 10 - Broncos vs Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I had a good halftime break got a load off, shattered about hodgo hopefully he gets a best cas scenario on the hammy

FFs here we go we better defend better this half

Panthers drop it after getting a penalty.

Can we mute the crowd? I would rather listen to Dailey.

Bucking Beads said:
Well I had a good halftime break got a load off, shattered about hodgo hopefully he gets a best cas scenario on the hammy

You have a way with words!

Bucking Beads said:

[icon_lol1. You're a seedy bastard

I'm pretty sad about Hodges, just when it looks like things might have turned around for him, that happens [icon_frown

Was just about to say Norman was having a good game till that last play.

Are you shitting me...

Coxy said:
Bucking Beads said:

You have a way with words!

I know but it is a true story haha it was good. Anyway Norman is a liability at fullback

Shoot me now....

Gordon struggling with an injury.
Three cheers!

Hopefully he goes off the field.

Something has got to change with Hodges as far as how he and or the club approaches his conditioning .. whether he's just susceptible to these types of soft tissue leg injuries due to his physical structure or whether its a symptom of his attention to detail in preparing his body ... something has to change from this point forward ...

Pathetic Broncos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • barker
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • Fozz
  • BroncsNBundy
  • mrtij
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.