Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Turpin 4 NRL Games = 4 Wins

Segeyaro = Technically scoring the match winner in his first game

Anyone who fails to see the difference electric dummy halves can make to our attack and want Macca to walk straight back into this side need to remove the rocks form their head and watch this game on loop. I also thought our defense was suppose to turn to water with Macca out?!?

#Seibold In

I think we’ve found our best squad moving forward. With carrigan to be on rotation. This marks the end of the Macca era and possibly James Roberts.

Just IMAGINE how good Haas is going to be in his 20s... He could be playing 80 and making 250m+ weekly if he continues on this trajectory.

I honestly believe he will become as good if not better than Taumalolo and at a younger age going by his current trajectory

The Broncos are well truly back. Well done guys! Can't wait to serve back to Rabbits and them Storm cheaters. Bring it on!!!

I love reading all the comments from the seibold haters. They were so quick to criticise and blame him for every loss, yelling from the rooftops as early as 5 games into our season that he will not work.
Our players finally play the way seibold wants and have the right attitude and WHAT A SHOCK, no mention of seibold. Go support souffs.

I can't go past that set of six towards the end of the first half where we absolutely destroyed them, even though we ended up giving away a penalty at the end of it, that told the story of our night. Haven't felt that proud of our efforts in quite a while.

64 minutes of Haas seems a pretty good balance, 20 runs for 223m, 8 tackle breaks and a try says it all. Lodge was up there for mine as well with 19 runs for 213m.

**** I'm just so proud of that effort. It's gonna be a good weekend lads!

I think we’ve found our best squad moving forward. With carrigan to be on rotation. This marks the end of the Macca era and possibly James Roberts.

Lets fucking hope so!

No surprise the Warriors have been going much better as well since Kearney dropped Kata and Blair. Maybe coaches might be getting the hint that you don’t have to play players on big money for the sake of it if they aren’t contributing.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fitzy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Jazza
  • Lozza
  • Xzei
  • achievedrap
  • Allo
  • lynx000
  • mrslong
  • Bongo
  • Justwin
  • Brocko
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • Scorchie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Lurker
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.