Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I have egg all over my face right now. I'm so embarrassed and you know what? I fucking love it!!!!!!

I said we'd lose this game but boy, was I wrong and I definitely underestimated the spirit of our boys. Fucking wow. Absolutely amazing performance. We gritted it out with a pretty average attacking game but our defense was enormous.

So happy and proud of our team and club right now. Hopefully this win can turn our season around. We beat the best and we did it in a very tough and hard way.

The Broncos spirit is still ALIVE!!!!!
You sure it's egg?

Haas - 20 runs, 223 metres, 89 post-contact, 8 tackle breaks, 25 tackles, 2 offloads
Lodge - 19 runs, 213 metres, 81 post-contact, 3 tackle breaks, 24 tackles
TPJ - 19 runs, 150 metres, 48 post-contact, 2 tackle breaks, 19 tackles, 7 offloads

Ladies and gentlemen, the starting forward pack of the Australian Kangaroos in the 2021 World Cup.

How good was the spark from Seggy once he came on? Turpin was good as well, but Seggy was another level.

Resign him now!

The fucking grin on Seggy giving it to Latrell at the end there. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I feel this would be a great moment for someone to photo shop Segs face on the Sudanese pirate from the Tom Hanks movie with the ‘I am the Captain Now’ caption/meme

I love reading all the comments from the seibold haters. They were so quick to criticise and blame him for every loss, yelling from the rooftops as early as 5 games into our season that he will not work.
Our players finally play the way seibold wants and have the right attitude and WHAT A SHOCK, no mention of seibold. Go support souffs.

Fifita getting 18 minutes is fucking idiotic.
There you go

Last edited:
I can't go past that set of six towards the end of the first half where we absolutely destroyed them, even though we ended up giving away a penalty at the end of it, that told the story of our night. Haven't felt that proud of our efforts in quite a while.

64 minutes of Haas seems a pretty good balance, 20 runs for 223m, 8 tackle breaks and a try says it all. Lodge was up there for mine as well with 19 runs for 213m.

**** I'm just so proud of that effort. It's gonna be a good weekend lads!

It was very 2015 like against the storm which was a real turning point for that season. Let’s hope the broncos can string together some wins now

To be honest, after half time, every since second, I was talking to myself “ it’s all right even they lose in the end, coz I’ve seen they put in great effort “

But man, I can’t love Segeyaro more, he’s our big ‘X’ factor! A couple play from him is what we used to not having and literally turning the game.

Once again, I love Gillet, but I sincerely hope he could either get his best form back soon or give way to Fifita. Compared to Glenn, I feel Gillet is the one not well earlier this week......

a037d726c6936101e657b83fcc5c431c.jpg

Latrell your coffee is ready!

Imagine the emotions of Macca sitting in the coaches box. He must be one nervous individual right now and would be on the phone to his manager

I also wonder where does Roberts fit in now? Aside from that one heart wrenching fumble, Shiba did really really well. This is the squad to go forward, with Carrigan on rotation.

Unbelievably dominant performance by the forwards. Pretty much one of the best performance by a pack of forwards I have seen, and on the back of that, it let our halves control the game. Dearden was outstanding as well given his inexperience, along with Milford.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Bish
  • Culhwch
  • Skathen
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Big Del
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • mitch222
  • Fozz
  • marw
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Dash
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.