Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I'm happy to see someone else is seeing it. He just isn't very effective at the moment. He's constantly bent backwards in tackles, drops sitter passes that costs tries and is barely bending the line.

Exactly my views as well which is why I’m as confused as anyone as to why he is an automatic walk up start for the Maroons. Every pundit in the media either aren’t watching him play and just assuming his reputation gets him a gig or they are poor judges of form

couple of points;

1. I think Seggy stays as part of the 4 man bench; Turpin should not be allowed to lose the starting rake position for me. However this means Flegler, Carrigan & Fifita need to accept a time share role based on needs of the team etc....no other way to make all the parts fit..
2. Macca is a 1 club player, absolutely professional in everything he does, clearly takes no shortcuts when it comes to returning from injuries, and would be a great mentor to the younger number 9s at the club. He is a credit to himself, the team and the club. But I have no idea how you get back into this side currently mate I'm sorry...
3. Gillett had a very bad injury last year, and ive always thought he'd take another 12 months to really get his mojo back...slowly I think the real Gillett is starting to emerge but im prepared to give him as long as he needs. We have precious few forward leaders in that pack and he is one of them...
4. Im a proud Broncos fan tonight...no question...
5. Siebolds first few moves in his 5 year squad rebuild have been on the money; was right in dropping Jamayne and Jimmy, called up Dearden at the right time and then the inspired signing of Segeyaro....our recruitment and retention policy has been below par for years, but I sense things are starting to really change..

Did you see Fifita when he was on?
Did you not notice that we won?

I'm all for having an objective opinion when it's warranted, but holy hell!

Fifita was great but so was everyone else in the forwards. Gillett maybe has a few questions marks but your commitment to your "cause" is blinding the truth.

Let me guess, you think Bennett would've done something different? Therefore better?

Really impressive tonight, but I can't help thinking we should have put more on them. Physically, we smashed them, we just lacked a bit of composure when we got into attacking positions.

The roosters are the best team for a reason. Even if they’re off, that aura still puts opposition under pressure to force their hand. They can easily turn errors into points so it’s a great win in the context of the season.

On the train and still can’t put a coherent thought together.

All I will say at this stage is **** Latrell, Cronk and JWH.

I have unhealthy levels of excitement about Segeyaro.

So proud of the boys tonight, every last one of them.

Go Seibs!

Agreed, the polish isn't there. We could've easily put 40 on them but we looked a little lost in their 20 zone. I'm chalking that up as a learning curve though.

The Roosters were off tonight, largely I believe because of how Lodge, TPJ and Haas opened the game, but they were still good, especially in defence. No way we 'easily' put 40 on them, and during the game there was about five minutes total that I thought we could run away with it. Grinding a win out and not losing to a fluke try at the death will teach the young boys more than putting a big score on a team like the Roosters, because you know it would be a fluke or one off.

Answer mine, did he play like a bloke deserving of more than 18 minutes?
I seen him play. I have eyes.... Great question... Now answer mine, you know, the one I asked before you asked your question. The one you continue to avoid..

Wow boys, it's been 10 weeks but it was worth the wait, that was the Broncos out there tonight. All blood and snot in a never say die attitude.

Can’t wait to see what Tallis slams the Broncos about this week on Triple M. Going to be a stretch for him this week but he no doubt will find something.

Did you not notice that we won?

I'm all for having an objective opinion when it's warranted, but holy hell!

Fifita was great but so was everyone else in the forwards. Gillett maybe has a few questions marks but your commitment to your "cause" is blinding the truth.

Let me guess, you think Bennett would've done something different? Therefore better?

Well we did beat them twice last year, and he beat them with souffs this year as well. So probably better somehow yes. But I wasn’t really going to say anything about either Bennett or seibold, was just responding to old mates message about seibold doubters being silent.
[automerge]1558096829[/automerge]
Can’t wait to see what Tallis slams the Broncos about this week on Triple M. Going to be a stretch for him this week but he no doubt will find something.

I’ll tell you what, I was listening on triple m and both him and dobbo were saying we got carried in the first half.
[automerge]1558096949[/automerge]
I seen him play. I have eyes.... Great question... Now answer mine, you know, the one I asked before you asked your question. The one you continue to avoid..

You seen him play, awesome.

I don’t know the answer to the exact rotation, I just know he’s too good to sit on the bench for 62 minutes.

Last edited:
So what was with that scrum penalty? I already called game until that happened. Surely seibold wouldn’t be happy with that ill discipline

Full credit to you @broncsgoat, your stubborn pig headedness is so strong it's almost impressive.

How good was the spark from Seggy once he came on? Turpin was good as well, but Seggy was another level.

Resign him now!

It helped that the Rooster were out on their feet when Sege came on. Turpin was still very integral to this win. I'd like to see a bit more attack to the right though.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • pennywisealfie
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Splinter
  • Manofoneway
  • ChewThePhatt
  • mystico
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Locky field goal
  • Thelmus
  • Fitzy
  • ell.d33
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brocko
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.