Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

He'll be having nightmares about this. Tough kid.

Loved the game, but two things I hated, this being one.

I was livid that not one of our forwards got in Mitchell’s face after this for trying to be a standover merchant.

Thaiday or McGuire would have been all up in his grill protecting their half, who also happens to still be a kid.

I don’t think for one second that Dearden was scared (he seems a tough little nut), but similarly, I bet he would have loved to look up and see his big mates protecting him.

Second, Joffa lay there and let Crichton standover him too. Thaiday started a melee from his back like that.

I guess what I am saying is; as good as we were the other night, I’d still like to see some controlled mongrel.

Roosters played really poorly tonight (even excluding the fact they were without cronk and keary-after 6 mins). They had no energy in attack or defence which is common after a high intensity match the week prior. I am hoping we dont suffer the same effects against the warriors

Roosters played really poorly tonight (even excluding the fact they were without cronk and keary-after 6 mins). They had no energy in attack or defence which is common after a high intensity match the week prior. I am hoping we dont suffer the same effects against the warriors
True.

But 2 other things, if I may:

1. Knights looked good. Fast, aggressive, sharp. Credit to them.
2. And most importantly, lol @ Roosters.

NRL allowed James Segeyaro to make Broncos debut as an unregistered player
May 25, 2019 7:26pm

NRL: Newcastle have sent shockwaves through the competition with a compelling 26-point win over...
cd20fe103c6135dfe87ce2e81883d574

The NRL allowed hooker James Segeyaro to play for the Brisbane Broncos and score the match-winning try against the Roosters in round 10 as an unregistered player.
The Sunday Telegraph can reveal Segeyaro’s former club Newtown Jets had not signed the clearance form that is required before a player is registered at another club.
Acting on behalf of the Jets, the NSW Rugby League sent a “please explain” to the NRL last week.
The Sydney Roosters were beaten 15-10 by the Broncos at Suncorp Stadium but have decided against lodging an official complaint.
Still, it is hard to believe that in a billion dollar sport a player can take the field under these circumstances.
641298189631c53addd10be0942c6bbb
The Roosters aren’t taking action over the decision. Image: Bradley Kanaris/Getty Images
Segeyaro joined the Broncos in the days leading up to the game and scored in the second-half to inspire the Broncos’ upset victory.
“The clearance request came through over the weekend on an email after the game,” Jets chief executive Stuart McCarthy said.
“Officially he was unregistered.
“However, it was great to see him get an opportunity in the NRL with the Broncos and we wish him well.”
The decision to allow him to play was made by NRL salary cap auditors who had seen Segeyaro’s contract and other paperwork but not the clearance.
Similar incidents in NSWRL competitions have resulted in the forfeiting of competition points

Cry me a river *****.
Yes. But I hope there are no repercussions. We did touch up their glamour side and if true can be reviewed as a serious change. Fingers crossed.

Yes. But I hope there are no repercussions. We did touch up their glamour side and if true can be reviewed as a serious change. Fingers crossed.
Nothing to worry about.

the article also said that the NRL allowed Segeyaro to play ... nothing they can do now.

if we had have lost, then Rothfield would have held this article back until he thought he would be able to destabilize us ...

the article also said that the NRL allowed Segeyaro to play ... nothing they can do now.

if we had have lost, then Rothfield would have held this article back until he thought he would be able to destabilize us ...
Yes and if Segeyaro hadn’t any connection with the Sharks he wouldn’t have bought it up at all.

Just watching the replay...so the Warriors got their penalty goal from a 'high' shot.

So let me get this straight, Haas hitting an opposition forward in the mid-riff is high, 'for sure' (Klein's words).

JWH hits a kicker actually high AND extremely late but refs are 'fine with it' (Ref's words)?

Noice NRL, noice.
[automerge]1558838587[/automerge]
Then the refs say to each other: 'Watch that penalty count' as it is getting very lopsided against the Broncs. Next set, Broncs get an 'interesting' penalty.

Last edited:
Klein, for one, shouldn’t be anywhere near an NRL game.

Kent might come out and say two points should be added on. Hehe

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Justwin
  • unnerv1ng
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Johnny92
  • Tim K
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • Hoof Hearted
  • RolledOates
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.