Round 10 - Broncos vs Sea Eagles - Post Match Discussion

Just caught the last 15 mins of the game live..damn what a way to lose :mad:

Parker!! Just wished Norman put the ball into touch

I ****en hate Corey Parker. Our defense was rubbish but no way we should have lost that game. Only Parker can't kick. So ****en mad.

Our defense was really shitty. Now lets hope we fix this before the Storm game. :shake::shake:

We are now staring 3 straight losses in the face as well. Tough to get out of that rut in Origin time as well. We better fix our defense because tonight it was woeful

Suddenly we are feeling the loss of Lockyer's influence: leadership and organisation. Very little of that, particularly in defence.

But then, minus Wallace & Hodges, still not that bad, just a tragic way to lose a match that should never hav been lost.

What a ****ing depressing loss. Defence was bad, but we still should have won that. Seriously, we haven't had a reliable kicker since De Vere back in 04.

The hardest thing is we should have won. Our defense needs a lot of work after that display tonight. We desperately need to find a few gun wingers from somewhere as well.

Gillett with 2 abysmal reads in defence that led to two Manly tries.

Far out that sucked.

We were really good in many ways, but pure crap in others.

Did we even defend a single goal line set?

**** **** **** jesus ****ing christ that was shit. Just like the loss to the cowboys we had that game. 1 from ****ing 5!!!!!!!! 5 tries ti four godammit

Gillett scores 2 tries. Sort of evens out, huh?

Why do the wingers drop back so far leaving soooo much room?

The first and last Manly tries should never have been scored

Bad way to lose for sure, but we still played pretty well i thought.

Our defence wasn't as bad as a lot of you are making out either ... it was one of those really fast games of footy where missed tackles would be plentiful.

Goalkicking (as has been mentioned) was our real enemy tonight.

Parker has been through patches like this before with his kicking. Great game, bad way to lose.

I hope Griffin learned a few things about how other teams will attack us when we defend too short. I can only assume Copley was so deep because he was told to be.

With Wallace and Hodges to come back we are looking mighty good for the back end of this year.

*insert every profanity known to man and capitalise it*

Worst of all Parker was actually really good outside of kicking.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Bish
  • Mighty Bronx
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.