Round 10 - Broncos vs Sea Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Watch out for spoilers, Suncorp is in a time warp tonight!

I'll be listening to the radio. **** 9 bastards!

At least Rabs is calling it and not Hadley

I am so over not have a great goal kicker.

5 tries to 4 and we lose. Goal kicking cost us. ****.

ahhhhhhlhhhhh

Goal kicking cost us the victory.

parker cost us last, 3 of those were school boy stuff

Maybe Hook should have replaced Parker earlier with Norman as goal kicker.

ahhhhhhlhhhhh

Goal kicking cost us the victory.

It definitely had an impact tonight, but I don't think it cost us the match outright, our defence let Manly back into it when we should have finished the game.

Our defence might have been bad at times, but this was definitely a case of goalkicking costing us. It's not like we missed one kick from the sideline and therefore it's Parker's fault. This is a case of Parker having 3 shots from a very makable range and missing them all.

Our defence might have been bad at times, but this was definitely a case of goalkicking costing us. It's not like we missed one kick from the sideline and therefore it's Parker's fault. This is a case of Parker having 3 shots from a very makable range and missing them all.
And I recognise it had an impact on the match, but IMO you can't say that it was the only factor to being the reason we lost this game as people are suggesting, we let in some soft tries that if we didn't let in we would have won, you cant criticise Parker for missing goals but then ignore that, otherwise you ignore other areas that let you down and if you don't learn from that it will hurt you.

We had a 3 try burst s that should have put us at least 16-8 up. That kept em in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.