Round 10 - Broncos vs. Titans - Post Match Discussion

Probably our best win so far. Granville was really good from the bench which has me filled with hope for what we'll see from him in future. Ideally Prince is not back in the team next week (give him another week to recover if that's how they want to frame it) so Hunt can remain in the halves and Granville can come off the bench.

If Prince is going to be selected regardless I wouldn't mind seeing Hunt going back to Qcup to play in the halves so he can get some good practice in that position for when we need him again this year and that way Granville can keep his position on the bench.

McGuire came off with a calf strain, I'm expecting him to be fit for next week but if worse comes to worse and he can't play then our forward pack will need to be comprised of Thaiday/Anderson starting with J Wall and Hala as the bench props. Hopefully he's fit because we're already down on Hannant so losing another one of our top line props wouldn't be good.

Thaiday MOTM deservedly so. Lot of 100+ meters by our players including some from the back line. Still not sure what to think of this win, we still have improvement so that's good I guess.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • Lozza
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.