Round 10 - Broncos vs. Titans - Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like to see baptise get a run. . But knowin Goofin.. He would only get 3 mins game time

The amount of shuffling you could do to the side this week is endless, as has been said it probably wont make a difference.

Knowing Griffin he'll probably shift Hoffman to fullback, Norman into the halves and bring Maranta back :glare:

Tits to get revenge after we beat their injury ravaged team.

Last edited:
Even though Hoffa has yet to show any ball playing IQ when he comes into the line, I'd much rather him at the back to Norman, and yes, I can't see Norman being dropped.

More of the same next week ...

Didn't you yesterday say Norman was the better fullback?

Didn't you yesterday say Norman was the better fullback?

After last night, I would dread Norman at the back. At least Hoffa is consistent and plays at full speed and with full heart and soul, something Norman sadly lacks.

If he doesn't pick Hunt in the halves, Griffin is fucking retarded; short term and long term retarded.

McGuire won't be suspended, it shouldn't have been a penalty in the first place for the Hayne tackle. The fight won't get charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.