Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I'm not going to be able to watch the game tonight ... In fact I won't be able to watch the game until i get home from work tomorrow night.

Going to be tough trying to avoid hearing the score ... so that means absolutely NO TV, NO newspapers and NO BHQ ... I know you'll all miss me while i'm gone ... but cheer up, i'll be back Sunday after i watch us tear the Cowboys a new Asshole :takdir:

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
I'll just have to imagine someone bringing up how Milford plays like a fullback in the game thread

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I really hope Wayne has had Macca kicking a lot from dummy half at training this week.

Agreed. We will be so much more effective - and people will take us much more seriously - with 3 quality and regular kickers in this side, as well as sharing the load, taking the pressure off Hunt, aside from the fact that I reckon Macca can kick really well, just need much more of it.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Agreed. We will be so much more effective - and people will take us much more seriously - with 3 quality and regular kickers in this side, as well as sharing the load, taking the pressure off Hunt, aside from the fact that I reckon Macca can kick really well, just need much more of it.

He just needs to realise when we haven't made the meters up the middle that we should have, and take the pressure off Hunt and punt it from dummy half.

Not rocket science is it :rolleyes:

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Exactly what you know who does all the time.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Volvo Driver
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Foordy
  • Astro
  • broncoscope
  • winslow_wong
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.