Round 10 Discussion

The Raiders haven't been flash at all IMO, the Eels are just letting themselves down with a ridiculous amount of incompetence.

After the first two tries to the Raiders, you could see their heads drop. As if they gave up on the result there and then.

Feel sorry for Hindmarsh, deserves better than having these apathetic slackers alongside him.

The players definitely have the talent. Mentality though...

I dunno Parra are definitely on the lower spectrum of player talent IMO. They have a few good players but the rest are largely shit. Penrith certainly have the worst team in the comp though.

Parra is filled with reserve graders, has beens, prima donnas & Kearney isn't good enough to clean that s**t culture up.

It seems to be a case of only being able to play when the pressure is off.

It seems to be a case of only being able to play when the pressure is off.

yep they must have scored the most junk time tries of any side. It shows fitness isn't really the issue.

F**k.

Why did I watch that slop when the Q Cup was on?

Gagai plays and once again, he's going to be that player some s**t club with s**t standards picks up, let's him play fullback and somehow they're going to get credit for making him a superstar.

F**k.

Why did I watch that slop when the Q Cup was on?

Gagai plays and once again, he's going to be that player some s**t club with s**t standards picks up, let's him play fullback and somehow they're going to get credit for making him a superstar.

You seem very upset about how Gagai has acted??

Gagai is a wanker.

Hook does everything to turn him into a talent when he was a skinny sack of crap in 20s and he repays him by getting him on the drink and embarrassing the club in QCup.

But he'll go to some club, we'll hear about how amazing that club is and how some s**t coach like Sheens is a miracle worker and be told we should kick ourselves.

It is a shitty situation. If only Gagai pulled his head in when he had the chance. We desperately needed him IMO

Parra players do some stupid things to lose games.

I thought Slater was out for 2 weeks with an injury.

Well trolled then. It was some surfer called Slater. Never believe that a Melbourne star gets injured there is no such thing.

If you clicked on the link you would know it was about Kelly slater

Sharks are going well without Gallen.

Active Now

• Maroon4life
  • jd87
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Gray
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bert_lifts
  • Skathen
  • GCBRONCO
  • Midean
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • kiwibronco
  • Morkel
  • Astro
  • mrslong
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • broncos4life
  • Painin the Haas
... and 63 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.