Round 10 Discussion

I'm not sure what's more surprising -- that the Titans won or that Prince went off with an injury!

Had a feeling the Titans would get up. Anyway good on them for winning, couldn't concentrate on the game obviously still in shock from the previous game.

I normally stat for the second game, but this time, I left the game before Lyon kicked for conversion. I just had to leave, I was that gutted...

I stuck around a bit longer, mainly for the raffle draw (guilted myself into getting one after promising an earnest attempt earlier that I'd buy tix on their next attempt...) but was falling asleep in the Dogs/Tits match it was that dire.

Was very proud of the boys, thought it'd be a long night with Hodges pulling out and down 8-0 but they had it won until the final minute. Our entire bay was the first to give them a standing ovation.

Crap start to the tipping week, both wrong last night. NQL will beat a deplated Newcastle tonight though. Off topic but I'm going to the Gabba tonight to watch the mighty Magpies destroy the pitifull Lions.

There's a Moga sighting! Fantasy coaches assemble!

Warriors/Chooks has been a really fun game.

The footy finally improves ten fold and now we have Origin season to come and ruin the quality.

That was a great game, and the physicality at the end of the game was great to see. You get a lot of close finishes, but rarely do you see that sort of intensity towards the end. Great stuff.

How good was Konrad Hurrell? I bet Ricky Stuart is already looking for a way to pick him.

So many future stars in that Warriors squad.

Konrad Hurrell is easily the best young outside back coming through he has so much going for him quick, super strong and also chooses decent lines, does plenty of the tough work out of his own half and has some offloading skills.

How about poor Jerome Ropati though... just has no luck. Looked absolutely devastated on the sideline.

Aye, feel bad for Ropo, would have been interesting to see what kind of player he would have been if he wasn't forced to play in the halves for a few ordinary years.

Cows score a scratchy win against the Knights, cool soccer-esque try to finish with. JT pulled through and that's all that matters to me.

The Eels really don't help themselves.

Started brightly, but have given away a bunch of stupid penalties to let the Raiders back into it.

Awesome try from Ferguson.

Wow, Raiders in again.

Eels... what can you say?

The sad thing is the Raiders weren't all that flash until the Eels handed them some tries.

Never kick to Ferguson.

Active Now

• john1420
  • Stix
  • Old Mate
  • Fitzy
  • mrslong
  • Porthoz
  • Brocko
  • johnny plath
  • Financeguy
  • mystico
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.