Round 10 Discussion

Conversion unsuccessful.

4-10

23 minutes left.

Could it be golden point tonight?

Gagai picks up a loose ball and runs about 70 to score in the corner.

4-14 with a kick to come.

Conversion unsuccessful.

I think that may come back to bite them in the ass. We will find out.

4-14

15 minutes left.

Knights got a penalty from 30 out and in front.

They are taking the 2. Good idea.

A field goal after that would end the game.

Taufua may have scored again. They are checking whether he touched the ball when trying to get the ball from a kick..

It's a try. He didn't touch the ball and got himself back in the field of play before grabbing it to score.

8-14 with a kick to come.

Conversion unsuccessful.

8-14

10 minutes left.

Buhrer may have scored. They are checking it.

It's a try. Hiku was playing at the ball, McManus drops it and Buhrer grabs the ball and scores next to the post.

Conversion was successful.

14-14

7 minutes left.

Knights have lost this. Manly are full of energy and Knights are struggling big time.

Starling chased down Mamo and dragged him into touch.

Manly have it 40 out from Knights line.

I'm thinking field goal..

Wow. What the **** were you thinking DCE? He had the perfect opportunity for a field goal and he tries to grubber it in goal. Knights have the ball..

Knights had the perfect chance to end the game. But they **** it up. Boyd went for the field goal and missed it.

DCE nails it from 40 out.

Full Time

Manly 15-14 Knights.

I can't believe Knights lost that. They had an extra tackle when they were about 30 out from Manly's line and they completely stuff it up..

That was a special kick from DCE. I don't think there's anyone in the game who can do that off one step.

DCE nails it from 40 out.

Full Time

Manly 15-14 Knights.

I can't believe Knights lost that. They had an extra tackle when they were about 30 out from Manly's line and they completely stuff it up..

They are utterly useless.

Newcastle are finished for 2014.

Manly were woeful tonight but they tend to play poorly against lesser opposition. To win a game like that is a massive get out of jail and another sign of their class and just utter disappointment for the Knights.

Wonder what Bennett does for the rest of the season?

DCE is just so good. What a star. I feel for the Knights they are having a horror season.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.