Round 10 Discussion

It's like they just want to be disliked.

Commiserations Unbreakable!

Can't believe that final set from Manly. Scrum 40m out and they don't play it through the middle with a few quick play the balls from a Matai or Stewart chiming in.

Instead Sao crabs on the last tackle and DCE has to take the shot at an awkward angle.

It's like they just want to be disliked.

Commiserations Unbreakable!

Can't believe that final set from Manly. Scrum 40m out and they don't play it through the middle with a few quick play the balls from a Matai or Stewart chiming in.

Instead Sao crabs on the last tackle and DCE has to take the shot at an awkward angle.

I was literally screaming at Sao to take it back in field.

:(

New video up on NRL.com called NRL HQ where they talk about what happened in Round 10.

Vossy is the host.

Good stuff.

ROOSTERS 24 BULLDOGS 10

Gutsy performance by the Bulldogs. To lose Graham mid-way through the first half was a massive blow for them, especially since they were already missing guys like Brett Morris and Tim Lafai who can score points.

It took Sydney awhile to get in their groove but once they settled Jake Friend showed his class throwing two fantastic passes to send his outside men over and RTS produced one of his best performances in first grade.

I'm really surprised that Laurie decided to stick with Hodkinson after watching this performance. His form has really deteriorated and I agree with Joey and Gus - there's no point picking and sticking when there really isn't a lot there.

The spine proved the difference for the Roosters but I thought it was their forward pack that were the stars. The likes of Napa, Warea-Hargreaves and Taukeiaho were massive and really stuck it to the Bulldogs forwards who aren't slouches.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Robboi_321
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • Dash
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jazza
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • Harry Sack
  • davidp
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • heartly87
  • Mr Fourex
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.