Round 10 Discussion

Geez the 8 for the cowboys can throw a pass and use his feet. Has he always been a prop? Is it Kasiata or something.
Asiata, Has been playing in the halves the last few weeks. He was a half in junior years

If you are a commentator, It would be expected of you that you would know all the player's names.

Learn the names. I know every single player's name tonight and I am not commentator, I'm not paid to know their names.
Also some many penalties been blown

No surprise but Cowboys 1000 times better with Granville and Coote.

I tipped the Dogs, Don't know why everytime I tip Bulldogs they lose
Yeah i figured with Granville and coote back they would be in for more of a chance. Still 40 mins to go though so we'll see.

That "no try" to the Bulldogs has fucked them. What an abortion of a match.

That "no try" to the Bulldogs has fucked them. What an abortion of a match.

I actually think that was the correct call. Jackson's contact looked a lot worse when viewed from the 'behind posts' angle.

Anyone got a screenshot of the Hess try? He looked in front of the kicker to me. Ch9 true to form not showing a replay that will show that.

P.S Which idiot decides the SFS is a better stadium than Belmore on a Thursday night?

Cowboys have been great. Difference granville and coote makes is off the charts. Morgan has found a kicking game in a week too

Anyone got a screenshot of the Hess try? He looked in front of the kicker to me. Ch9 true to form not showing a replay that will show that.

P.S Which idiot decides the SFS is a better stadium than Belmore on a Thursday night?
He certainly looked offside to me.

I would have liked to see a view from the other side. I think there was a sneaky knock on in there before he got to the line.

It's ok they are ninff atm NRL need refs to get them back in to the 8.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Brocko
  • Redux
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • Lazza
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • LGH
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • ChewThePhatt
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • Wolfie
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.