Round 10 Discussion

Mybe cost them when he didn't pass the ball.

Wow. That’s why they are they are winners. Play until the end. I hate them, but they know how to win.

Chambers better remember that shit come Origin time, and drop the kicking.

Your nickname sounds better, but I went with papsmear because he ***** the other teams so hard he keeps hitting the cervix.

Yes, I’m crass. I’ll go to bed.

Papsmear had me laughing. Poopenhouse gives so many lol opportunities.

The better team lost.

Mbye's decision to hold the pass costly in the end. I really have to question Brook's kick choose in the set before the Storm's. He puts up a high bomb, and on the back of the momentum from Vunivalu's run Storm score.

They would have been better off finding touch. Slowing it down a bit and chewing up some time on the clock. I feel that's exactly the kind of kick Marshall would have produced and it goes to Brooks instead.

It's a shame the Tigers right-side is so toothless in attack. They had Melbourne in all sorts down the left but just didn't give them enough space to worry Croft, Seve and Vunivalu as much as they should have.

I thought Papenhuyzen was exceptional in his debut game at fullback. After that try he scored, he had the Tigers spooked and I reckon those two tries off kicks were on the back of Papenhuyzen's presence.

Brilliant work by Bromwich at the death. I had a sinking feeling Chambers was going to lose the ball, but he did really well to secure it.

I feel for Christian Welch with the possible ACL tear. He's a terrific bloke and he's really grown into a solid footballer. Hopefully he can come back from this and be right for 2020.

There was plenty to like about the Tigers, but I thought Corey Thompson continued to make some great contributions. He did very well to defuse a great kick from Munster and his effort to chase Papenhuyzen was great.

I've never had call to say it, but I liked that ref tonight. Can't say I've noticed him before but some of his decisions and the way he talked to players (even Smith) reminded of the cocksure Harrigan.

Sad news to hear about Bob Hawke passing. One of Australia's favourite sons.

Last edited:
I selected Welch in my SVRL squad this week. My apologies to him.

I also selected Dylan Walker.

I selected Welch in my SVRL squad this week. My apologies to him.

I also selected Dylan Walker.

Hopefully your curse carries over to someone deserving like Walker.

I feel for Christian Welch with the possible ACL tear. He's a terrific bloke and he's really grown into a solid footballer. Hopefully he can come back from this and be right for 2020.

Christian Welch has won the lotto because he doesn't have an ACL injury.

Meniscus damage, out for 4-6 weeks. He actually went out and bought 12 lotto tickets are hearing the news.

Why couldn't it be Jack Bird that got that news?

Christian Welch has won the lotto because he doesn't have an ACL injury.

Meniscus damage, out for 4-6 weeks. He actually went out and bought 12 lotto tickets are hearing the news.

Just heard the news, if there's one guy who deserves a break it's him and I'm glad he doesn't have to go through all that extensive rehab.

The lotto ticket is a classic.

Hopefully Joe O gets the nod in his stead and he does the team proud.

I'm new to Kayo. Should the Panthers' game be on there now or is it delayed?

I'm new to Kayo. Should the Panthers' game be on there now or is it delayed?

It should be.....mine is fucked too. Says page not found.
[automerge]1558081251[/automerge]
It is on live right now, good sir. Find the live channels option.
Where is that?? I only get 3 options-

Home\Shows\Sports

Last edited:

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.