Round 10 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't fucking Moanly for once change their colours when playing us instead of us going red, aqua etc.

That is sooooooo fucking foooooorward

I've never said "for ****'s sakes!" so many times in a single half of footy. Diabolical!

Well if it's any consolation, Tom put you in the lead agaisnt me in SVRL.

I have to blame it playing Saturday. Only explanation

Disappointed with that effort. Is it just me or are these manly ***** getting away with murder in the ruck. Oh and Mogga is the dumbest prick ever, he looks surprised evey time he has tge ball and just fumbles his way forward.

Would someone tell that **** Moga to pass the fucking ball to Oates.

I am putting the blame on all the Broncos players, They need to get their shit together right now

Stop blaming the refs for our poor performance. People try and do it every time we are going down.

I think we just need to go back to basics and ruck it straight up the middle through the forwards and look for quick play the balls. We won't go around them it will need to be through them.

Stop blaming the refs for our poor performance. People try and do it every time we are going down.

I think we just need to go back to basics and ruck it straight up the middle through the forwards and look for quick play the balls. We won't go around them it will need to be through them.
Exactly, The refs maybe shit but the broncos are even more shitter

We're beating ourselves but that forward pass was diabolical. I fucking hate touch judges

I see effort but there is no fluency in our attack. There hasn't been any since midway through last year. Not sure what has changed.

Kevvie's influence has vanished

I blame this shithouse first half performance on the jersey that likes like someone has thrown up on it after a feed of nachos.....

If you're going to look like st George may as well play like them.

Change of angle at speed wouldn't hurt either. They are just sliding with our halves because they never straighten the attack

Nervous looking change room there.

Anyone who is saying that Nikorima should be our Halfback for 2018 needs a swift kick in the head, we've already got fat Milford, we don't need skinny, less skillful Milford playing next to him in the halves. Sign someone to play Halfback, anyone.

Also, I can't wait for Bird to get here next year so he can fill that left centre spot, I'm sick of it being a liability for us. Roberts & Bird will be the best attacking Centre combination we've had in decades.

Exactly, The refs maybe shit but the broncos are even more shitter

Absolutely, it was a shitty decision but no excuses, we have just been disgusting especially with the ball in our hands.

Stop blaming the refs for our poor performance.

Other than the 5 metre forward pass for one of manly's tries you are right. Straight off the bat Moga dropped the ball cold and that set the stage for the rest of the half. We picked it up towards the end but I still blame the nachos vomit jersey as the main cause of our bad play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • phoenix
  • Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • NSW stables
  • Alec
  • Spooky1013
  • Fozz
  • Brotherdu
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Morkel
  • Xzei
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.