Round 10 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
The McGuire lock project needs to stop as well. Guy is half blind, how is he expected to ball play in any way? All he's good for is hack work up front.

Kahu is a liability in defence at centre

Change of angle at speed wouldn't hurt either. They are just sliding with our halves because they never straighten the attack
I thought that was what SuperCoach JD was getting them to do and straighten the attack. They look like under 10s out there

Anyone who is saying that Nikorima should be our Halfback for 2018 needs a swift kick in the head, we've already got fat Milford, we don't need skinny, less skillful Milford playing next to him in the halves. Sign someone to play Halfback, anyone.

Also, I can't wait for Bird to get here next year so he can fill that left centre spot, I'm sick of it being a liability for us. Roberts & Bird will be the best attacking Centre combination we've had in decades.

Hodges/Tate?
Renouf/Smith?

Anybody else reckon Macca should just put the dummy in rhe cupboard .... never to bring it out again ?

He kills so many promising attacking movements with it it's not funny.

Anybody else reckon Macca should just put the dummy in rhe cupboard .... never to bring it out again ?

He kills so many promising attacking movements with it it's not funny.

Needs to focus on which side of the fucking play to pass the ball to.

Why can't fucking Moanly for once change their colours when playing us instead of us going red, aqua etc.

Or how about we just wear our normal white away strip that still has bronco flavours? You know like the 2006 grand final winning white

DCE is still horrid. Green is seriously underrated.

**** sake Kahu is bad in the centres, switch him with Mead FFS

dont blame kahu there boyd threw him suicide ball he shuoild of ran it

Forward pass but I'll take it.

EDIT: Nvm it was flat.

That's better

We need some offloads and second phase play. Something a little less predictable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Allo
  • theshed
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • broncos4life
  • Fitzy
  • TimWhatley
  • Porthoz
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • broncsgoat
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Browny
  • Cavalo
  • Johnny92
  • Old Mate
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.