PRE-GAME Round 10 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I dunno. I can’t feel good about wishing an injury on the games most exciting player.

I’ll honestly enjoy watching him as much as watching the Broncos, in a weird way.

Well, we can enjoy a display of real talent on our side as well as long as Herbie gets quality ball. Wouldn't mind seeing a race between him and TT.

Pretty sad to think that with a few more wins last season we would have already clocked that over.

Pretty sad to think that with a few more wins last season we would have already clocked that over.

We had 12 losses in 2019 and won 5 games since. We could have notched it up in 2019 had we gone better that year.

We had 12 losses in 2019 and won 5 games since. We could have notched it up in 2019 had we gone better that year.
We overachieved massively in 2019, we only made it into the finals crawling over the line because results in the last few rounds went our way. I'm surprised we won as many as we did.

We overachieved massively in 2019, we only made it into the finals crawling over the line because results in the last few rounds went our way. I'm surprised we won as many as we did.
Oh aware.... if we didn't suck so much then yeah

sorry, there is a no chanting rule at Suncorp 😛
Well it was built on a cemetery and we have had enough slaughters to count as bloody sacrifices, so why not go the whole way.
Staggs brings the weird sex acts. There we have it: the cult of the horse! Morkel! We need your holy water!

Broncos by 20. On the back of AR signing. Morale will be high.

I hope Milford doesn’t throw on the sooks after the Reynolds news. He needs to play his ass off for a new contract his career depends on it.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Morkel
  • Dash
  • broncs30
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • Santa
  • The True King
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.