PRE-GAME Round 10 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I hope Milford doesn’t throw on the sooks after the Reynolds news. He needs to play his ass off for a new contract his career depends on it.
wouldn't be a great idea on his behalf if he's hoping to get a reasonable contract next season.

Piakura drops out of the 21.

I thought he may have been a smokey based on the QCup teamlists.

Walters isn't fixated on Manly fulback Trbojevic's form:

“Oh yeah, I think we’ve seen that before from different players throughout the NRL era. He is one of many, so again if we just focus on Tom someone else will get under our guard."

ScreenE1RESSdVIAQIOM1

Respect they deserve

“We have to make sure across the board we treat Manly with the respect they deserve. He is a great player but we just have to limit what he can do with our defence, we need to work hard and just do a good job on him. He is obviously a good player but there is 16 other players to concern us as well.”

" I think Jamayne has been one of our more consistent players this year. He was a bit off last week and you get that, but I expect him to be one of our top two or three players. He is looking forward to the challenge of playing the Manly side and particularly the Manly No.1."

McHunt

Just checking the bookies and instead of our odds tightening as I expected we've blown out a little. Gee I'm a shit judge. I thought $3.10 was good and I wouldn't get better, now they're $3.25.

Gonna be a really frustrating weekend of Footy i think.
I am all for player safety, but you know what you are getting into when you sign up for a contact sport.

You also know what you are getting with refereeing. A really good idea will once again crash and burn because of inconsistency and not thinking it through.

You also know what you are getting with refereeing. A really good idea will once again crash and burn because of inconsistency and not thinking it through.

Or certain teams will still get obvious preferential treatment in spite of it. Also Melbourne to have at least 5 HIA interchanges trying to milk penalties.

There is no way Manly are beating us even with our greatest player missing. They just dont have enough to beat us. Broncos by 20, manly kept to 1 try.

There is no way Manly are beating us even with our greatest player missing. They just dont have enough to beat us. Broncos by 20, manly kept to 1 try.
No doubt he'll be on the sideline as even a dirty look from Pat will stop some of the Manly players in their tracks.

I wish the game was on in 2 minutes. Impatient today.
Please be right.

Broncos are $3.25 underdogs... surely worth a punt

Active Now

• Morepudding
  • Morkel
  • Fozz
  • john1420
  • sooticus
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • Big Del
  • Mister Wright
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lurker
  • The Strapper
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  • Bish
  • Tim K
  • Swordfish
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.