Round 10 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
John, most certainly not a troll. Bronx fan true and true. Maybe you need to re-read the thread, I didn't say everyone was blaming refs but there are several comments about decisions going against broncos as if it was going to change the result, as Kevie said its something we have to work on, he took it on the chin as he knew it was the teams "soft" performance that lost the game.
Hey Fitzy,

Yeah I've read the thread from the start, and yeah there's plenty of comments about the screw job the refs did, and to be fair they did. But I can't honestly see any poster actually saying if the reffing was fair we would have won.
So I think you are arguing against a position nobody has actually taken :)

Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017
The players pies was handed had 60%+ win percentage over the preceding 4 seasons. Since he was involved we’ve won 16 out of 55 games and lost pretty much every trial game. Losing is a habit and he kick started it.

Mate he got us to the finals in the first year and we got beaten by a eels side who were far better then the team we got knocked out by the year before when Bennett was coaching. Bennett had guys like Parker, Hodges, Thaiday, McGuire, Gillett and Boyd in his prime. All of them are origin players.

Seibold got handed a shit team full of kids who believe what they read about themselves in the CM and now they just don’t care. Like I said this team full of drop kicks who ain’t changing overnight. Doesn’t matter who the coach is. Let’s be realistic here. The only players playing for us right now that another club would want are Haas, Pangai, staggs and Coates and maybe farnsworth. The other 12-13 wearing a broncos jersey week in week out getting paid huge coin wouldn’t make a first grade side at any other club.

The coach isn’t out there missing the tackles, dropping the ball and head butting people when we are already down to 12 men. People need to realise this ain’t being fixed overnight. It will take seasons to fix the shit show that is the broncos. List management is a huge issue and it’s already cost dearly. You can’t polish a turd and unfortunately 80% of the team atm is made up of turds

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Mate he got us to the finals in the first year and we got beaten by a eels side who were far better then the team we got knocked out by the year before when Bennett was coaching. Bennett had guys like Parker, Hodges, Thaiday, McGuire, Gillett and Boyd in his prime. All of them are origin players.

Seibold got handed a shit team full of kids who believe what they read about themselves in the CM and now they just don’t care. Like I said this team full of drop kicks who ain’t changing overnight. Doesn’t matter who the coach is. Let’s be realistic here. The only players playing for us right now that another club would want are Haas, Pangai, staggs and Coates and maybe farnsworth. The other 12-13 wearing a broncos jersey week in week out getting paid huge coin wouldn’t make a first grade side at any other club.

The coach isn’t out there missing the tackles, dropping the ball and head butting people when we are already down to 12 men. People need to realise this ain’t being fixed overnight. It will take seasons to fix the shit show that is the broncos. List management is a huge issue and it’s already cost dearly. You can’t polish a turd and unfortunately 80% of the team atm is made up of turds
Ain't? Really? Kennedy isn't being paid a fortune and is busting his guts out. You don't think Isaako could make ANY other side? Not the Dogs, West Tigers, Titans, Warriors, Cows or Saint George. Really? Your posts would have more credibility if you cut the hyperbolic claims.

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
Ain't? Really? Kennedy isn't being paid a fortune and is busting his guts out. You don't think Isaako could make ANY other side? Not the Dogs, West Tigers, Titans, Warriors, Cows or Saint George. Really? Your posts would have more credibility if you cut the hyperbolic claims.
This is not a bag Isaako post, but you asked.

Titans - no (Brimson)
Warriors - hell no (RTS, Walsh)
Cows - no (Holmes, Drinkwater)
St George - no (maybe now Dufty is injured, but they still have Bird and the other fella who played 1 after Dufty went off).

Best chance would be Dogs and Tigers. But DWZ has more runs on the board, so doubt it, and Laurie is probably on par with Isaako.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016

Titans - no (Brimson)
St George - no (maybe now Dufty is injured, but they still have Bird and the other fella who played 1 after Dufty went off).

Best chance would be Dogs and Tigers. But DWZ has more runs on the board, so doubt it, and Laurie is probably on par with Isaako.
Dogs would take him

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008

Titans - no (Brimson)

But but but Isaako could play fullback, wing or centre, that seems to be a popular opinion on here. The question wasn't whether or not Isaako could displace other fullbacks, it was whether or not he 'could make first grade FOR ANY OTHER NRL CLUB'. So, of course he could. In fact he could play for most if not all of the other clubs. I have no doubt Bellamy could coach him to attain a very high level and I have no doubt he could hold down a spot in any team.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Pablo
  • Accept
  • Mister Wright
  • Porthoz
  • Financeguy
  • rnabokov
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.