PRE-GAME Round 10 - Tigers vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Hope Kennar is 10 times fitter than he was looking in the trials because when he was fit he was playing good footy.

Will need to focus mostly on his defence because the other centre isn’t much good at it.

so what you are saying is there are basically zero good defensive centers in the league right now ... because Darius is the second best

No I would just like some of whoever did that survey was smoking.

it wasn't a survey.

it was facts ... just because the stats don't back up what you and many people on this forum "want" to believe, doesn't make them wrong

I don’t want to get into the minutiae of this or we will be here all night and I want to watch the tigers game.
The stats don’t include instances where he doesn’t get near enough to a player to attempt a tackle. That is just one example and there are more but suffice to say they don’t give the full story.
I will concede he has been a little better than last year when he was abysmal at times.

I don’t want to get into the minutiae of this or we will be here all night and I want to watch the tigers game.
The stats don’t include instances where he doesn’t get near enough to a player to attempt a tackle. That is just one example and there are more but suffice to say they don’t give the full story.
I will concede he has been a little better than last year when he was abysmal at times.
Yes, they don't include them for the other centres either. Your point?

This game is massive in the context of making the 8. It's essentially a 4 point game as we're competing for finals tables scraps with Tigers,

Gotta turn up tonight boys.
Yes, I've a bundle riding on it ! Oh,it'd be good for the team too🙄

"It's not you, it's the team. I just don't think it's working out!"

This shit show will put more pressure to sack the coach, board and management. That silver lining puts a smile in my heart.

Last edited:
So glad our fiduciarily responsible business wankers brought in this useless fat prick on a multi year million a year deal with no reasonable performance clauses. Fucken great work you derricks.

Last edited:
Yes, they don't include them for the other centres either. Your point?

I just think he makes more of them than most.
There were a few tonight but he certainly wasn’t on his own on that score.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • whykickamoocow
  • Bronco bob
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Rambstien
  • RolledOates
  • Harry Sack
  • Midean
  • Robboi_321
  • Astro
  • jarro65
  • Fitzy
  • bb_gun
  • marw
  • winslow_wong
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.