Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

My wife is a Panthers girl which pretty much makes them my other team.
I think I might just watch them play for the rest of the season co they’re actually really good.
I said to her last weekend I really like watching your team they play great footy.

That’s really sad mate don’t stay with Panthers hold Broncos close to your heart

That opening try was so bizarre, the Broncos clearly wanted to give away a deliberate penalty and thought the referee was automatically going to blow the whistle that they forgot to make a tackle.

While Boyd's effort wasn't great, the onus has to be on Milford who just ran up and then for whatever reason decided to turn in on Grant from the scrum base when that was Te'o's man.

In the 8 games since the resumption of play we have conceded 252 points at an average of 31.5 points per game.

To put that in perspective, the 2016 Knights (The worst defensive team in NRL history), who finished the season 1 win, 1 draw and 22 losses conceded an average of 33.3 points per game.

We're not far off surpassing them as the worst defensive team in NRL history, with the Storm next week, it may happen sooner rather than later.

While Boyd's effort wasn't great, the onus has to be on Milford who just ran up and then for whatever reason decided to turn in on Grant from the scrum base when that was Te'o's man.
Yeah, but if we just change his role/change the coach/ get him a new Halves partner to take the pressure off...

Last edited:
If they’d liked to swap Milford for Fogarty it’d be the bargain of the century for us.
Would you really send another promising career to the scrap pile by sending Fogarty to pies? Cruel man

I dont think its a deliberate lack of effort, but i'm beginning to think its a subconscious thing with some of them and as i keep saying, i think it all goes back to the way Bennett was treated when they sacked him. I know there are plenty of our players still call Wayne for advice. Dont know if they consult Seibs.
That is a mutiny. Calling your opposition coach is pathetic. These kids need to man up. Their acting like a bunch of cucks. Wayne is off getting balls deeped by South Sydney and Mily and Boydy are watching on skype still trying to be part of it.

I followed the North Sydney Bears many moons ago when they were in the comp and saw some pretty dark days in the late 70s and early 80s. I don't think I've seen a team look so clueless as the Broncos do at the moment.

Seibold stated his philosophy was all about effort and backing that effort up when he first came in. There is no effort from some of these pea hearts. Boyd and Milford have just totally clocked off for the year. Fucking sad.

Would you really send another promising career to the scrap pile by sending Fogarty to pies? Cruel man
So true. If Queensland needed a Half tomorow Milf wouldn’t be fit to lace Fogarty’s boots.

Imagine being so terrible you make a Queensland Cup journeyman and a $1 million Ash Taylor look like good value.

Time to call in some coaching help.

He could use some help, but I think the chances of that happening now are pretty much zilch.

With the NRL bio security measures becoming more stricter now, I don't think we could bring anyone in.

I dont think its a deliberate lack of effort, but i'm beginning to think its a subconscious thing with some of them and as i keep saying, i think it all goes back to the way Bennett was treated when they sacked him. I know there are plenty of our players still call Wayne for advice. Dont know if they consult Seibs.

The Board is responsible for our demise in this regard apart from their shitty recruitment, and making Seibold pay the price for their **** ups is disgraceful. Equally, as I suggested before, any player who is white anting Seibold by not giving a **** about the team, the club, the fans ought to be dropped.

Seibold in a way has been forced to keep certain players in this team because of injuries and COVID. I also suspect Seibold knows exactly who is subverting this side and has been forced to play them for the above reasons. Now, as others have posted, he needs to get rid of a few until our injured stars return, and then dump the rest. For the moment, Boyd has to go. Isaako has to go. That will be a good start, and serve as good example to any others who find it too difficult to play for their club and we fans. Mongrels

Last edited:
Yeah I do feel for Seibs a bit too. He does keep throwing the injury excuse out there but it is legit a huge problem, especially with such a young, useless side. But he has lost the dressing room and he won't get it back. He lost it when he wasn't willing to drop the players who needed to be dropped and goodness me, what the heck happened to the Broncos medical team?? They are atrocious.
That's it, all the rumors I heard was about the divide between the older crew and the young. Those who have bought into Seibs and those who have not. The young blokes are pissed at the overpaid Wayne boys not having a dig. Seibs should have pulled the trigger on Milf, Boyd and even Oats weeks back. How Isaako is still out there I don't know.

Seibs has not been given a fair shake from the media as it seems he burnt the bridge last year. So he has been called out for not dropping players and called out for dropping players. He will never win with them and it's been sad to watch the pile on. He may not have done himself any favors but he has also had a huge injury list that just does not get mentioned or factored in to the losses. In reality he should of cleaned out the club from the Wayne die hard left overs. They would of always lent towards being bitter and fester the longer left to their own devises.

That is a mutiny. Calling your opposition coach is pathetic. These kids need to man up. Their acting like a bunch of cucks. Wayne is off getting balls deeped by South Sydney and Mily and Boydy are watching on skype still trying to be part of it.

I'm not sure i'd call it a mutiny. You cant wipe out the fact that Wayne has been a massive influence in a lot of these blokes lives. Even some of our younger guys are here because of him. I dont think its a bad thing either that they respect his opinions and seek them out. Thing is, if Seibs was a decent coach they would turn to him as well as Wayne. Dont get me wrong, i dont think they dislike Seibs, i just dont think he gets through to them.

Don't the reds have a garbage roster?
Not at all... it’s similar to the bronx that it’s a young promising team yet just underperforms... except not to the extent of the broncos

Last edited:
If that’s true, those players need to grow up and understand Wayne is gone.

To be clear; this is not a Seibold, Bennett or any other coach thing either. This is solely directed at the players.

If they are so delicate they can’t keep doing what they’re paid to do because their mate / mentor got the flick in unceremonious circumstances, well, they know where the door is.

As far as I’m concerned; the minute the new coach was signed, whoever it was, they should have supported him or left.

If you’re right and they didn’t (or feel somehow aggrieved for Bennett and subconsciously don’t put in for Seibold), well I feel sorry for Seibold, because he was clearly never going to succeed.

Geez boys. It was sad to read the score. Always teased Broncos fans but always respected the once mighty club. Don't know what's going on but it has to stop. As a Warriors and general league fan, that was hard to see, as well as read the scathing reports. Sad for you fans too.

Kia Kaha
tajhay

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Porthoz
  • Mustafur
  • Spoon
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncotville
  • Lozza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.