Round 10 - Tigers vs Broncos

I hope Seibold gets sacked and they bring in Kevvie only for him to get absolutely flogged week in week out so I can sit in here every game night and act like some of the dribblers on this forum and call for kevvie’s head like an ignorant fool.

Swap coaches all you want, still going to have the same stupid, uncommitted flogs running out each week.
Seibold 3 more years of glorious record breaking losses

Huzzah!!!!

26-0 at half-time and Brisbane are supposed to be the Tiger's bogey team.

This performance is legit making me miss the griffin era.

2013 Broncos would smash this side.

Too many rich private school kids who have been pampered their whole life, and too many islanders who only care about their family and not about a good performance.

It's the reason the warriors have been bad for so long. So many islanders just dont care enough about winning. The "it's just a game" / "it's just footy" etc is bullshit. It's your fucking job. Yes, family is important. But fucking have a heart and have some fucking pride in what you do. It honestly seems like none of these ***** have any pride whatsoever. People crying after the game isn't because they are embarrassed, it's because they want mummy / daddy to fix it.

That's the issue with so many millennials and I'm in that generation and we deservedly get a lot of hate for it. Everyone just gives up when it gets too hard. They make every excuse under the sun but at the end of the day, have a fucking dig, give it an actual go, and show some fucking pride for the jersey and your profession.

Highlights:
-forwards running sideways and getting hammered each tackle.
-Being 10 metres off side and still not being able to shut down the play resulting in a try (not sure who boyd thought he was marking)
-croft non-attempt at a tackle resulting in a try.
-hass and milford spectating as grant scored a try.
-bOyd giving isaako a crusher tackle
-milford appealing for a penalty while the loose ball was next him, resulting a try.
-flegler losing the ball on his 3rd touch.
-seibolds future career prospects burnt to ashes.

Very excited for the second half.

This is what happens when you assemble a team of talented kids who have had smoke blown up their ass since they were 12 years old.

3 quarters of this team have never faced any sort of adversity on the footy field in their life. The other quarter are blokes who have already realised this and are just showing up for the pay cheque and trying not to get injured.

You integrate kids. You don’t throw them in all at once.

I hope Seibold gets sacked and they bring in Kevvie only for him to get absolutely flogged week in week out so I can sit in here every game night and act like some of the dribblers on this forum and call for kevvie’s head like an ignorant fool.

Swap coaches all you want, still going to have the same stupid, uncommitted flogs running out each week.
The Coach is part if the problem. Players too.Siebold needs to go with half to all of the squad.

Poor Luke Brooks, gets dropped to the bench and has to watch Benji and Walters load up on our useless rabble, in his head he would be thinking “if i just got one more week starting...”
Madge must hate him... we were always there for the picking. This team hasn't turned up since covid.

They're dreaming about a holiday on Bali beaches, but they've forgotten international travel is banned

What the hell are they doing. There is no commitment from anyone. You have the second best defender at centre literally ducking out of the way of a bomb and then participating in the tackle of his team mate. You have Millionford playing for penalties and putting his hands up instead of making a tackle. These players are clueless, and just look defeated. The only one with a bit of spine is Pat. The rest are a joke.

Honestly this talk of game plan this game plan that. They are first grade football players. They should know to hold the ball, kick long and tackle hard in these conditions.

Our forwards and outside backs have been absolutely monstered tonight by a dog average forward pack. I just don’t understand. Coates, Niu, Isaako, Boyd, farnsworth are completely incapable of bending the line. Our forward pack then struggles to get any punch with the exception of haas and Pangai (depending on which Pangai turns up)

At least in the future if someone brings up an idea of going for a full re-build, going all out on rookies, they can hopefully look back on the last 2 seasons and change their minds.

Someone start the Post Game thread please. This Turkey is cooked 😂😂

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Fozz
  • marw
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.