Round 10 - Tigers vs Broncos

Just talking to my wife who works used to work for a very prominent surgeon in Brisbane who’s operated on a few Broncos and she said it’s takes a lot to break a femur.

Just talking to my wife who works used to work for a very prominent surgeon in Brisbane who’s operated on a few Broncos and she said it’s takes a lot to break a femur.
Ask her about the MRSA and how it will affect the recovery, please?

Pretty sure its the biggest bone in the body, and the second hardest bone after the jaw.

Of all the people for Seibold to bring over from Souths and we get Richie Kenner

Coronavirus doesn't work like that. Its not a blood-borne virus.
My daughter had an op just before first lockdown ENT said increased risk for health professionals with operation

We are a team that has no backrow plays but at the same time teams use it against us all the time.

Damn I was managing to laugh at how bad this night was going until that injury. That’s shocking.

May be an old wives tale passed down, but it's supposed to be 'stronger than concrete'

It looked so innocuous though

TPJ is the only player that can hold his head high. He's actually been pretty good.

Hoppa and Joffa have gone alright as well but goodness the rest of the side have been horendous. You know it is a horrid night would Boyd is among your better players and he's been average.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • NSW stables
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.