Round 10 - Tigers vs Broncos

Does not stop you coming over at least to yelling distance to let a mate know your there for him.

We don’t know if anyone told them not too. Corey himself may have said something.
I get people are angry at the performance but I think on this occasion it’s people jumping the gun without really knowing the facts.

Glenn coaches - we win. Fat useless pie eating Harvard professor coaches - normal service resumes.

MRSA wont be an issue if they clean it up and sanitize the wound.
Most MRSA are caught in hospital.
He was worried about a re-flare when he cut his foot. It sounded like it was dormant in him. He already had it once.

My daughter had an op just before first lockdown ENT said increased risk for health professionals with operation
I believe that risk comes from the insertion of tracheal tubes. When you aspirate a patient, it releases a lot more particulate from the lungs into the air.

We can’t defend a single set play 20 metres out and the Storm are next

He was worried about a re-flare when he cut his foot. It sounded like it was dormant in him. He already had it once.
Ah i see, yea ive read some people dont ever get it entirely out of their system.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Broncosgirl
  • Financeguy
  • LittleDavey
  • Manofoneway
  • Astro
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • Manifesto
  • Mister Wright
  • FACTHUNT
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.