[Round 11, 2022] Broncos vs Knights

It's a play brought about by stupidity from Herbie... you expect Mam who was about to make a tackle, but had his team mate jump between him and the ball carrier, to suddenly u-turn and run 20m to where Herbie should've been in half a second to stop a try in the corner???
When he stopped Herbie is long past him, go left no u turn required, newcastle where still 10 meters ahead of him at this point.

Cover defence is standard shit, no magic needed.

Ezra looks a very very likely type, just needs to work on his ball control and taking the right option but he's only 19, bit hard to be too critical

In this game, we just need to stop giving them penalties, I feel like we can score every time we get down there

Milford is still Milford... he went absolutely missing when we got a ref reprieve for 10 mins and we were on top. Also lazy effort from him and the other million dollar man for our try.

We looked a little panicked out there when we get down their end.

Also the relieving penalties out of their end needs to stop. Make them work it out.

Hope kevvy absolutely rips them. Missing ARey doesn't make you give away that many penalties. That's just not on.
I don't think he needs to... just tell them to hold the ball play the basics and take it out of the refs hands. Tell Ezra to calm down and hit Capes short until he gets a feel for the game (that's literally been Gamble's game plan for the last 4 weeks).

At some point Gee will have to give us some field position at which point we need to be patient

This is probably not the game to bring mam in, you ease him in when Rey is in the team, but we don't exactly have options atm.

I haven’t watched too much footy this year but I am really impressed with Carrigans work in this game, he’s gotten a hell of a lot smarter at finding his front and getting at soft shoulders this year

When he stopped Herbie is long past him, go left no u turn required, newcastle where still 10 meters ahead of him at this point.

Cover defence is standard shit, no magic needed.
Standard is Herbie rushing up on the man outside Milf, Oates doing the same on Gags and Ezra (who's sliding) coming across in cover with TMM to pressure the winger into touch (IF passes stick from the previous two inside men)

Stop giving away penalties on the 4th tackle, just let them play the ball. Calm down when we have the ball and stop rushing. Do both of those and we will win.

We're making the Knights look like a class team. Mistake after bloody mistake letting them out of their half. Hopefully Walters is peeling the paint from the walls in the dressing room. We hang onto the ball and the Knights will fall apart.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Bucking Beads
  • TimWhatley
  • Hurrijo
  • Big Del
  • Astro
  • Organix
  • Totally Unr3al
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Lurker
  • blacknwhite
  • Ozired
  • Johnny92
  • thenry
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.