PRE-GAME [Round 11, 2024] Broncos vs Sea Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just win ffs and get DCE to pull his neck in

has Baker been replaced as the BHQ scapegoat?

people seriously need to give players time.

we're talking about a fringe first grader, who relocated a week ago, barely even knows his new team mates, barely even knows our structures and hasn't really had any time to gel with the team (obviously he hasn't even had a pre-season with us, just a couple of training sessions)
Plus playing in the rain as well. I agree with an earlier poster that the alleged knock on, I think he got a bad head knock and if it had of been appropriately reviewed it most likely would have been a penalty to us.

we're talking about a fringe first grader, who relocated a week ago, barely even knows his new team mates, barely even knows our structures and hasn't really had any time to gel with the team (obviously he hasn't even had a pre-season with us, just a couple of training sessions)

I thought Jetski done well for only being with the team a week,
Was there on the chase for the Ezra and Cobbo tries, either could of gone to him.
Ran a good line for one of his drops and had the IQ to take a dive on the Parra no try.
Still managed 47 metres in his time which was more than Piakura and not far behind Riki.

Early prediction I think he's going to go the way of Jensen and go up a level moving here from the Cowboys.

Plus playing in the rain as well. I agree with an earlier poster that the alleged knock on, I think he got a bad head knock and if it had of been appropriately reviewed it most likely would have been a penalty to us.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it wasn't a head knock, he got a massive shot to the ribs that, on replay, you can see it ripple through his whole body. No wonder he dropped it. Surprised he could play on after that, the fucker must be tough.

I think I Would keep Gosiewski just incase we have edge trouble again.

If there is any doubt with Jock, leave him to recover back to 💯 percent. Rogers is more than serviceable at 7. I know he might have had a couple of mistakes in defence, however he is a calm head in attack.

Not at all @Foordy. Baker is still a flog.
Keep in mind that I was one of the most vocal anti-Billy voices on here, now I love the bloke for how he’s turned his performances around.
Baker and JetSki haven’t had enough time in the saddle to do that yet. I hope they both do a 180 and turn out to be great signings! Until then… flogs.

PS: I might have been a tad harsh on JetSki, but still….

To be fair, I think he came into the team too early and that is fair criticism more the coaching staff and less on him for now atleast.

It's not an easy job to move to a team who play completely differently and he was covering middle too.

That said he will have to improve from what he showed at Cowboys to be a decent option for us, because I'm not impressed at his performance for them and wouldn't be the player I would pick to cover our backrow hole.

Although it's now obvious Smoothy can play way more minutes than he's been getting - and he should be starting - I'd like to see Mozer get thrown more than 15 at the end. We've been waiting long enough for this debut with the firsts.

There's every chance this might be his only chance in the NRL before his contract hits the market.

Although it's now obvious Smoothy can play way more minutes than he's been getting - and he should be starting - I'd like to see Mozer get thrown more than 15 at the end. We've been waiting long enough for this debut with the firsts.

There's every chance this might be his only chance in the NRL before his contract hits the market.
I didn't see anything from Smoothy that suggests he should be starting... Just give up your Walters vendetta Mchunt, its tiresome...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lurker
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Wolfie
  • Strop
  • Financeguy
  • Hurrijo
  • BruiserMk1
  • bazza
  • MasterWright
  • Battler
  • Xzei
  • Locky24
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Shane Tronc
  • winslow_wong
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.