POST GAME [Round 11, 2024] Broncos vs Sea Eagles

Well old toddy smith is banking the 6 points tonight

Dally M is a terribly flawed award really, but considering Carrigan has carried us for the entire season you would think he would be higher. Then again, i think players like him who dont have the hype around them go under the radar a bit. If Payne was doing what Patty is for example, he would be getting way more attention.

so how bad is walsh injury? just unusual he still didnt attend the game? or if he did they did not show him once like they have previously when out injured

I hope he stays a 1 club player. He'll have ups and downs, but that kid, his demeanour, always putting his hand up for tough carries, softly spoken. That's a genuinely good human to have in this club.
I just can’t see him ever leaving the club with his personality.

NRL2024BHQFullTimeRound11

HUSH!!!!

Haven’t we had enough injuries already??

Toss Smith is the worst ref in the game
By a loooooong way. I’ve never known a ref to be so reactive to a team being beaten and doing everything he can to help them back into the game.
I see your Todd Smith and raise you a Klein, a Badger, a Gee, two Suttons, a Butler and an Atkins.......... all scrambling to be the worst.

Titans Next week we will win that then Kevvie can be the King of Queensland. Then the bye

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Kenny powers
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • sooticus
  • Sproj
  • Dee
  • jarro65
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Howie
  • DrGee
  • Gaz
  • Benzie1
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Muros
  • Cobra Kai
  • Robboi_321
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.