vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the Warriors game, I genuinely believe the Broncos were going to make some massive changes but right at the last moment, Seibs decided to give the senior players the space to do their golf day and take charge of the sessions.

It's something that should have happened after the Roosters game, but the players finally made that move so they earned a reprieve and some players put together their best performance of the season.

A week later and they're back to producing this type of footy.

I reckon we'll see something like this:

1. Anthony Milford
2. Richie Kennar
3. Herbie Farnworth
4. Tesi Niu
5. Xavier Coates
6. Tom Dearden
7. Brodie Croft
8. Joe Ofahengaue
9. Issac Luke
10. Payne Haas
11. Ben Te'o
12. Tevita Pangai Jr
13. Patrick Carrigan

14. Cory Paix
15. Tom Flegler
16. Rhys Kennedy
17. Jamil Hopoate

18. Kotoni Staggs
19. Jake Turpin
20. Matt Lodge
21. Ethan Bullemor

Staggs comes in for Kennar with Farnworth going to the wing, Niu to left centre. Turpin straight in for Luke and Lodge to come in for either Kennedy or Flegler on the bench.

In the modern game?

2003 - Parra def. Cronulla 74-4
---
1935 - St. George def. Canterbury-Bankstown 91-6
We beat knights 75-6 I think? Or something like that.

Seibold and Locky saying there really are no other players to choose.
What the **** has Dearden done?
Honestly, if I was stuck behind and couldn’t get a run in the halves after how both Milford and Croft have been playing, I’d be seeking a release.
Neither Seibold Or Locky even mentioned Dearden’s name.
I know a lot of decisions at this club do not make sense, but honestly give him a go.
I wouldn’t be against
1. Niu/Farnworth
6. Paix
7. Dearden
9. Turpin
Can’t be worse then tonight’s spine. Surely It’s at least got 1 point in it..

we are such a shambles.

I like Paix at 6. At least he can fucking tackle.

In the modern game?

2003 - Parra def. Cronulla 74-4
---
1935 - St. George def. Canterbury-Bankstown 91-6
Good to know that storm will have to go at a point a minute... what are the odds for an -80 start to the storm??? serious question

Was that parra vs sharks game when Shayne Hayne put like 3 sharks players in the bin?? @Big Pete

Does anyone honestly think Boyd will finally be dropped?

I mean by now it's so old hat it can't surely happen. He's like an auto selection beyond all bullshit auto selections. This alone shows how gutless of a coach seiplod is.

For ***** sake. Maguire benched his halfback who has started every game in his career! grow a pair before the club sacks you you useless ****.

Last edited:
I like Paix at 6. At least he can fucking tackle.

I've been a Milford fan for a while, making excuses for him, and always hoping he would soon show the skills and style he has. It hasn't happened. For someone of his talent, to not rise to the occasion as a senior player in this side is hard to explain, or justify. For the first time this year, I agree that he needs to be dropped, not benched, dropped, while he contemplates his allegiances, commitment to the Broncos and that he needs to earn his paycheck.

I like Paix too. Either him or Dearden at 6.
[automerge]1594995484[/automerge]

I mean by now it's so old hat it can't surely happen. He's like an auto selection beyond all bullshit auto selections. This alone shows how gutless of a coach seiplod is.

For ***** sake. Maguire benched his halfback who has started every game in his career!

For me, it's either Boyd (and a few others) or Seibold, and I reckon Seibold knows it.

Last edited:
Just a reminder, the Storm's record at Suncorp vs Broncos is 14-3.

Just mind boggling.

Last edited:

For ***** sake. Maguire benched his halfback who has started every game in his career! grow a pair before the club sacks you you useless ****.
Has to be surely... that left edge defence was horrendous.

Herbie will be back, but he goes to left wing. If Staggs is back he goes to right center.

Does Kennar take left center??

Isaako had some bad errors, but I think he actually played better this week than he did last week... he looked like his head was dropped last week after losing the fullback spot and being shafted to the wing, whereas this week he seemed a little more active, but was just unlucky with getting folded like an accordion.

That left edge was horrendous in defence the whole game, but Isaako ending up in Boyd's pocket suggests confusion and perhaps a lack of communication with Isaako not knowing what the inside men were doing so he made decision.

Just try Isaako at centre IMO, what do they have to lose now.

I think we need a bit of positivity from @Huge on this one, for comic relief if nothing else.

I just spent 20 minutes trying to produce a realistic team list for this game. I can't do it. There's not 17 players at the club who deserve to wear the jersey.

Yeah this will be a slaughter, should be rated MA.

I’ll give the team a go:

1. Niu
2. Farnworth
3. Isaako
4. Staggs
5. Coates
6. Paix
7. Dearden
8. Haas
9. Luke
10. TPJ
11. Teo
12. Joffa
13. Carrigan

14. Turpin
15. Lodge
16. Kennedy
17. Hoppa

It’s horrible but it’s a little better defensively. Need to keep the score under 60-0 and this gives a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• davidp
  • Spoon
  • Painin the Haas
  • Galah
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lostboy
  • Culhwch
  • broncotville
  • Ondi
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.