vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, this week there weren't a lot of options. Nui is injured, Isaako's father died. I guess they went with Milford to get Dearden into the side.
I think Milf looked reasonably solid at fullback last year he just had to play 3 positions because he had a hooker and a potato playing the halves in front of him.

Not a great game for him to be reintroduced back into fullback... but I'm interested to see how he goes.

Pop corn is ready for the massacre. I predict Broncs will come out defiant and look borderline competitive for 5 minutes or so until something doesn't go their way. Then they will crumble and fall into the heap we have come to expect. Storm by 85 at least.

I think Milf looked reasonably solid at fullback last year he just had to play 3 positions because he had a hooker and a potato playing the halves in front of him.

Not a great game for him to be reintroduced back into fullback... but I'm interested to see how he goes.
Spoiler:

I didn't overlook anything you said. I simply observed that neither you, nor I know jackshit about what goes on in the sheds. If our fellow coaches in these threads know more, I'd love to hear it. Otherwise, it's speculation. And speculate too much and you'll go blind.

As for sprays, I doubt they do much good. A spray is like a turd. It smells, and attracts flies, like the media, and then goes away. Like a young player's confidence.

I can imagine Seibs calling out Coates say, and telling him he's a fucking idiot for coming in off his wing all the time, or telling Isaako he's a moron for standing so close to Boyd in the defensive line against the Tigers they almost had a head clash. Very constructive, very productive.

There are, in my view, better ways to motivate players. The recent article in these threads about our psychology of failure set out a good strategy. That's what this club needs to do, and fast. No one person can or will fix our deep seated issues, sprays or otherwise

Of course, no doubt due to your lengthy and successful career as a head coach in the NRL I suppose, as opposed to such useless figures as Trent Robinson, Craig Bellamy, Wayne Bennett, Ricky Stuart, Jack Gibson, Gus Gould and other current head coaches who regularly give their teams sprays in order to challenge them to lift and are on video doing it.

But Seibs isn’t. Just an amazing coincidence I suppose...
[automerge]1595584173[/automerge]
This wet weather might stop the massacre tonight.

It was wet at Leichardt last week... 😩

Last edited:
Ambush coming up. Time to finally beat these *****. Just had a feeling all day today, no idea why, should have gone to the doctors but here we are.

Of course, no doubt due to your lengthy and successful career as a head coach in the NRL I suppose, as opposed to such useless figures as Trent Robinson, Craig Bellamy, Wayne Bennett, Ricky Stuart, Jack Gibson, Gus Gould and other current head coaches who regularly give their teams sprays in order to challenge them to lift and are on video doing it.

But Seibs isn’t. Just an amazing coincidence I suppose...
[automerge]1595584173[/automerge]

It was wet at Leichardt last week... 😩

Well, I was going to go for an option on my contract but the Byron Bay Red Devils spent all their dosh on a back rower, so I am emailing Morris tomoz. I have my Acme Book of Excuses at the ready, and Bennett's How to Spray and Influence People in Less than 10 Words. . Wish me luck.

Go the Mighty Broncs!

Last edited:
Farnsworth is a fucking moron. None of these blokes any good.

Well holy shit, Brisbane has discovered line speed in defense, I wonder how long it will last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • bb_gun
  • Pablo
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • Broncojim
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Hurrijo
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.