vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be R rated. Going to be a fucking horror show.

Prepare efcf46 2993508

Last edited:
And pray tell, what is your vantage point, one that gives you an unambiguous, accurate view of what Seibold says or doesn't say or spray to the players? I'm keen to guess ...

Purely and simply I’ve never seen or heard him do it. Hence why I so carefully noted that in my post, which you clearly overlooked. Hence why I asked the question, if anyone else has seen or even heard of it...

I can‘t even remember a player stating something to the effect of ‘Seibs gave us a fair old spray...’

I can remember players saying it of Wayne. I can recall numerous instances of players saying it about other coaches.

Curiously, I cannot recall anyone saying this of Seibs...

Last edited:
I just cannot help but be excited to see tonights game. Everyone's expecting a massacre but a weird thought keeps bubbling along in my head and it's saying 'tonight, they're really going to have a dig' and it won't just be for 5 minutes. I just hope the tyres aren't deflated by an overzealous ref giving Melbourne undeserved 6 agains and or penalties in the first set or three.

I just cannot help but be excited to see tonights game. Everyone's expecting a massacre but a weird thought keeps bubbling along in my head and it's saying 'tonight, they're really going to have a dig' and it won't just be for 5 minutes. I just hope the tyres aren't deflated by an overzealous ref giving Melbourne undeserved 6 agains and or penalties in the first set or three.
I would take that excitement and channel it towards your PlayStation

put your money where your mouth is i guess.

Well, I have in a fashion. I backed the Broncos outright with a very modest investment, the kind of bet where you get paid if by some miracle they lead at halftime and a couple more bets taking the headstart. I think they'll get beaten but I have a feeling it won't be by the length of Conrod. Anyway, just like most I hope to see a fighting spirit emerge.

I think honestly at 7:55pm tonight I'm going to do myself a favour and press play on the 2006 Grand Final replay and watch that instead and try to remember better times.
lol
I reckon even the 2015 GF would be easier to watch than tonight’s game.

Purely and simply I’ve never seen or heard him do it. Hence why I so carefully noted that in my post, which you clearly overlooked. Hence why I asked the question, if anyone else has seen or even heard of it...

I can‘t even remember a player stating something to the effect of ‘Seibs gave us a fair old spray...’

I can remember players saying it of Wayne. I can recall numerous instances of players saying it about other coaches.

Curiously, I cannot recall anyone saying this of Seibs...

I didn't overlook anything you said. I simply observed that neither you, nor I know jackshit about what goes on in the sheds. If our fellow coaches in these threads know more, I'd love to hear it. Otherwise, it's speculation. And speculate too much and you'll go blind.

As for sprays, I doubt they do much good. A spray is like a turd. It smells, and attracts flies, like the media, and then goes away. Like a young player's confidence.

I can imagine Seibs calling out Coates say, and telling him he's a fucking idiot for coming in off his wing all the time, or telling Isaako he's a moron for standing so close to Boyd in the defensive line against the Tigers they almost had a head clash. Very constructive, very productive.

There are, in my view, better ways to motivate players. The recent article in these threads about our psychology of failure set out a good strategy. That's what this club needs to do, and fast. No one person can or will fix our deep seated issues, sprays or otherwise

Last edited:
It seems we are the two sides of a coin. The eternal optimist and...
We get spanked by the storm during good seasons, I just can’t fathom where any excitement/hope comes from during our worst

We get spanked by the storm during good seasons, I just can’t fathom where any excitement/hope comes from during our worst
I'm not arguing with that!

It's true but my optimism isn't for the win, it's for a noticeable improvement. I think that will happen.

This wet weather might stop the massacre tonight.

You've spurred me into action💲I decided I'm going to back a minor miracle and have $25@9s with Broncos halftime/ Melbourne fulltime.

You've spurred me into action[emoji765]I decided I'm going to back a minor miracle and have $25@9s with Broncos halftime/ Melbourne fulltime.

Broncos less than 12 points is a safer bet

lol
I reckon even the 2015 GF would be easier to watch than tonight’s game.
Never! I was watching 2015 season highlights and turned it off after oats try. I just couldn’t do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Strop
  • BroncosAlways
  • RolledOates
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Swordfish
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • mitch222
  • Culhwch
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.