vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question. With the team being in a covid bubble and the number of injuries we have are we able to do proper opposed training sessions? Do we have enough players? Are the injuries affecting our preparation?

I hoped it would be fine and dry and I thought our chances would be diminished by rain but now I'm not as certain. I understand the Storm have been up here for a while and now I feel it really won't make any substantial difference. The shitstorm that Seibold and the team have endured over the last week just might have been the worst in Bronco's history.

I have to think that Seibold feels humiliated. I mean, hearing some of the talking heads saying 'I feel sorry for him' must make him sick. It's like a little kid getting bullied at school and seen on a YouTube video.Personally, I don't want people feeling sorry for me, like I can't take care of myself and need a protector. **** that, I'd much rather abuse and derision. Stuff to make me tougher, harder and more determined than ever to scream at the world "**** YOU ALL". I bet that's how Seibold feels, even some in the team. This 'deer in the headlights' shit, I'd never want that said about me.

I would prefer to stare straight ahead, unblinking, unbowed. I hope Seibold and his merry men feel like that too. **** the sympathy, bring the pain and abuse on.

After our last big thrashing against the Roosters we then came out and tried for 30 minutes against Manly. I think we'll get the same tonight.

Storm 38
Broncos 12

Serious question. With the team being in a covid bubble and the number of injuries we have are we able to do proper opposed training sessions? Do we have enough players? Are the injuries affecting our preparation?

Ask Manly.......

One can only hope that this tumultuous week can inspire the boys to find form that they don't even possess. Or the bounce of the ball and reffing decisions spin heavily in favor of the home team. Or the "upset Gods" high above us decide that tonight would be a good night to turn the game on it's head. Oh ****....what am I waffling on about? Melb 54 Bris 0.

After our last big thrashing against the Roosters we then came out and tried for 30 minutes against Manly. I think we'll get the same tonight.

Storm 38
Broncos 12

This is Storm though. =(.

I have $$ on the storm and my SuperCoach team is reliant on storm players this week. In other words, back us in for a win

I think honestly at 7:55pm tonight I'm going to do myself a favour and press play on the 2006 Grand Final replay and watch that instead and try to remember better times.

I hoped it would be fine and dry and I thought our chances would be diminished by rain but now I'm not as certain. I understand the Storm have been up here for a while and now I feel it really won't make any substantial difference. The shitstorm that Seibold and the team have endured over the last week just might have been the worst in Bronco's history.

I have to think that Seibold feels humiliated. I mean, hearing some of the talking heads saying 'I feel sorry for him' must make him sick. It's like a little kid getting bullied at school and seen on a YouTube video.Personally, I don't want people feeling sorry for me, like I can't take care of myself and need a protector. **** that, I'd much rather abuse and derision. Stuff to make me tougher, harder and more determined than ever to scream at the world "**** YOU ALL". I bet that's how Seibold feels, even some in the team. This 'deer in the headlights' shit, I'd never want that said about me.

I would prefer to stare straight ahead, unblinking, unbowed. I hope Seibold and his merry men feel like that too. **** the sympathy, bring the pain and abuse on.

As that what screams out to you from this guy? A steely gaze? A backbone? An enduring and unbending will, that doesn’t hide behind pre-prepared excuses for his pathetic attempts at ‘coaching’ our playing group?

More broadly has anyone ever seen personally or in footage, Seibs giving the team a spray? He has criticised them through the media at arms length, sure. But a face to face spray? Has this ever occurred? Does he have it in him, to fire them up?

Because it seems like he has the ‘cute’ clinical style downpat, but is that what an under-performing team needs? Certainly very few successful coaches in any sport, lack an ability to spray their team face to face when needed. Does this guy? It doesn’t look like it from my vantage point...
10B572B6 3339 4280 BE57 EDBDC3E66EC9

Last edited:
As that what screams out to you from this guy? A steely gaze? A backbone? An enduring and unbending will, that doesn’t hide behind pre-prepared excuses for his pathetic attempts at ‘coaching’ our playing group?

More broadly has anyone ever seen personally or in footage, Seibs giving the team a spray? He has criticised them through the media at arms length, sure. But a face to face spray? Has this ever occurred? Does he have it in him, to fire them up?

Because it seems like he has the ‘cute’ clinical style downpat, but is that what an under-performing team needs? Certainly very few successful coaches in any sport, lack an ability to spray their team face to face when needed. Does this guy? It doesn’t look like it from my vantage point...View attachment 8935
I thought I wrote I HOPE . I'm pretty sure I didn't say he WAS that guy. I don't know Seibold. I have no idea if he has that inner strength. I want him to have it. I want us all to have it or find it. I know many won't even try and will live an unchallenged life filled with mediocrity but that won't stop me hoping for the best in others. Sorry brother, it's just the way I feel.

Last edited:

Because it seems like he has the ‘cute’ clinical style downpat, but is that what an under-performing team needs? Certainly very few successful coaches in any sport, lack an ability to spray their team face to face when needed. Does this guy? It doesn’t look like it from my vantage point...View attachment 8935

And pray tell, what is your vantage point, one that gives you an unambiguous, accurate view of what Seibold says or doesn't say or spray to the players? I'm keen to guess ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bazza
  • Allo
  • Justwin
  • Mustafur
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Culhwch
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • Horseheadsup
  • Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.