Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone heading down?
I gotta believe there will be sub 5000 for this one.

Sleepy Joe isn't willing to say they can win:

Cam Smith is looking at our edge forwards for this game and fair dinkum licking his lips....

he will target them all....game....long.....

I rekon we will do alright, better than last week for sure! Obviously we lose but we will show improvement from last week.

I can't see a win until turps is back. If this season has taught me anything it's that your pack isn't worth shit without a decent hooker. Just look at tigers and panthers.
YyolhJm.png

This made me smile. What we can do when the energy is there. When Fifita is back. When we fire. If only we did it all the time.

This made me smile. What we can do when the energy is there. When Fifita is back. When we fire. If only we did it all the time.

Awesome to watch...so much talent amongst those young guys [emoji106]

Funny though how most of those tries were scored from individual brilliance though. Even Gould comments "that's their gameplan, throw it to the big kid"

We really need to find a gameplan to maximise the talents of these kids. It ks probably the most disappointing thing (for me) about Seibolds tenure here so far.

He hasn't improved our structures one little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Porthoz
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.